Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
All four of the people in that car need to get a life, probably on their way to the pottery barn after a quick stop at starbucks...

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
All four of the people in that car need to get a life, probably on their way to the pottery barn after a quick stop at starbucks...
although i dont agree w/ what their doing cause of the location, come on LETS CALL 911 serious stuff repeat serious stuff.:rolleyes: come on. cry. maybe we should focus on the rapist and murders instead. effin retard

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
wow...i want to slap the tast out of the mouth of the two chicks in that car and ask the two dudes if the experimental surgery they had to remove their balls hurt as much as i think.

·
Registered
157 Posts
looked fun to me :mrgreen:
Not that I'm out there doing that..lol...not that I would..lol but if those who do ...do...so be it... there are worse things being done in this world than a group out for a ride doing wheelies...

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Not fun, NOT cool and frankly very disrespectful to other motorists. :1848::screwy: go find a secluded roadway,street and perform your desired antics elsewhere instead of the open highway...fuggen tards.

BD

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not fun, NOT cool and frankly very disrespectful to other motorists. :1848::screwy: go find a secluded roadway,street and perform your desired antics elsewhere instead of the open highway...fuggen tards.

BD
Agreed BD. Not cool. But these idoits in the car act like they never saw bikes before.:headshake

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
But these idoits in the car act like they never saw bikes before.:headshake
most likey not as a group performing antics on the open road so in shock to actually see it. I've seen 2-3 doing such stuff but not a large group purposely blocking the roadway.

BD

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ya know what...maybe their choice of places to do such things wasn't the best of places..but no one got hurt AND...for some of us to sit back and judge them on their stupidity......have you NEVER done something stupid in your life that you can sit back and judge someone who is... We ALL can say man, that was stupid..I shouldn't have done that.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
^^ and ya know what its about the entire scene, standups, riders taking up 3 lanes and essentially blocking traffic....out and out rude disrespectful mentality plain & simple, oh and sure its very easy to sit back and say no one got hurt, gee no kidding.:dontknow: frankly it doesn't matter if anyone was hurt, the point is stupid, moronic braindead mentality to do what they did.

BD

1 - 20 of 31 Posts