Discussion Starter #1
Now we've all seen the stunt videos but,

I've never seen a bunny hop?!

6:04

:eyecrazy:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I can bunny hop my 636... done about 6-8 inches before, but on average I can only do about 3 inches.

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
It's hard to catch on film... I know it sounds like I'm lying, I will have to put more effort into it next time I ride.

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
It's hard to catch on film... I know it sounds like I'm lying, I will have to put more effort into it next time I ride.
:headshake i'll believe you until you state otherwise:thumbsup: i can't do it and thought it would be nice to someone (besides dudes riding with Britton) do it! put that effort in man, and post that shit up!!:cool:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
:headshake i'll believe you until you state otherwise:thumbsup: i can't do it and thought it would be nice to someone (besides dudes riding with Britton) do it! put that effort in man, and post that shit up!!:cool:
Thanks for the faith... it definitely trips people out when I bust it out leaving a stop-light, even if it only a couple of inches.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I do it sitting down, clutch it up hard as shit, then as soon as the clutch grab close the throttle fully, while tossing weight forward and nailing the brake. Do it enough times and you will bust your balls, but eventually start getting the wheel off the ground.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I had to upload this weak-ass pic just to demonstrate what it kinda looks like. There is no camera-trickery involved and the ground is perfectly flat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts