Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts
That was probably the best show I ever seen albeit I don't see many......I call BS on 13 though but never the less what a show. :thumbsup:

bloo
What was BS about him? or do you mean the world champ title crap attached to the title of the video? I don't know what country that was even at, wasn't North America though. Given his age when that was filmed, I definitely think he can claim some sorta title for what he did, I can't see nor have I ever seen a thirteen year old kid stunt like that on a motorcycle in any country.

well after looking, 2011's video is 10000 x better than the video they put up for 2012 imo..just sayin.. I mean if you wanna say rough spots, 2012 has them big time.. at least in 2011 the cops didn't know wth to do, this time they were a bit more active and organized. Not that it worked but still.. Wonder if they change farings for this day. I doubt anybody is crazy nough to keep their tag on.. I never saw so many bikes in FL ever, am I correct in assuming this is where its at???.. I am sure the dude to ask and get answers from is gonna be Mosh.. Run with it buddy.

Wanna see awesome.. this kid is only 13..wtf!! STUNTER 13 - 1st PLACE PLUS STUNT GRAND PRIX 2013 - YouTube
You can look it up, they've been doing it for years in St Louis.
Guys come from all over the world from what I hear.
Pretty crazy! Personally I avoid cars, and crashing like the plague so as fun as this looks it would probably give me a heart attack! lol
http://youtu.be/DWd5_02Km_M
That's the 2012 video and they preface the vid with all the news reports, crashes and cop intervention...good times!!!

well after looking, 2011's video is 10000 x better than the video they put up for 2012 imo..just sayin.. I mean if you wanna say rough spots, 2012 has them big time.. at least in 2011 the cops didn't know wth to do, this time they were a bit more active and organized. Not that it worked but still.. Wonder if they change farings for this day. I doubt anybody is crazy nough to keep their tag on.. I never saw so many bikes in FL ever, am I correct in assuming this is where its at???.. I am sure the dude to ask and get answers from is gonna be Mosh.. Run with it buddy.

Wanna see awesome.. this kid is only 13..wtf!! STUNTER 13 - 1st PLACE PLUS STUNT GRAND PRIX 2013 - YouTube
This is a cool little wheelie chase video I found a while back...pretty impressive.
http://youtu.be/Fd6syCGDPKU

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Sooo… You guys wanted a Stunt section but everyone just keeps replying to this thread. :dontknow:

Did you guys actually just want a thread? Because that would have been much easier :wink:

Sooo… You guys wanted a Stunt section but everyone just keeps replying to this thread. :dontknow:

Did you guys actually just want a thread? Because that would have been much easier :wink:
give em a chance Y. Remember...they hit their heads alot. :helmet:

:welcome:
I thought most these days had helmets :dontknow: either way now Moderators if they get complaints or see something in some other Forum related to Stunting now have a Home to put it in. :wink: :idea: and can teach said member were it is just encase they didn't know. :wink:

Bloo

lol...I was confused as you know from my PM.
It appeared that this WAS the section.
When I was looking for the stunt "Setion" I went to the forums main page and didn't see "Stunt" now I see that its there.

There's definitely some reposting going on in here. :headshake

We want new pics and vids, not the same old rehashed stuff. I'm watching.....:wink:

Im confused???
:lol:

The Sarah Lezito and the wheelie guy ditching the cop have been posted on the forum a long time ago. That's all I'm saying. It's my personal mission to keep reposts off this site. :badteeth:

:lol:

The Sarah Lezito and the wheelie guy ditching the cop have been posted on the forum a long time ago. That's all I'm saying. It's my personal mission to keep reposts off this site. :badteeth:
Oh I gottcha.
2 questions or points:
Since we now have a "Stunt" section wouldn't be an exception to that rule?
Also what's the downside to reposts, just curious?

There's definitely some reposting going on in here. :headshake

We want new pics and vids, not the same old rehashed stuff. I'm watching.....:wink:
why only new stuff?, what is old to us today is often times new to people just coming on to the site or buying a bike so just because you have seen it before and you got here back in 2006, remember new members who have never been here arrive weekly if not daily. It would make more sense to say every member today is banned from returning after one year because they have seen everything once.. lol Lets not ever use that opion, if its a repost then remember, its not to many.

Reposts generate multiple discussions, hog bandwidth, and make it confusing for people when they search to find concise information they are looking for. It's not a bad thing to revisit a topic, but it's best to restart an existing thread to continue the topic or link back to thread already on here.

Mostly it's just a joke though. But seriously, I hate reposts.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

why only new stuff?, what is old to us today is often times new to people just coming on to the site or buying a bike so just because you have seen it before and you got here back in 2006, remember new members who have never been here arrive weekly if not daily. It would make more sense to say every member today is banned from returning after one year because they have seen everything once.. lol Lets not ever use that opion, if its a repost then remember, its not to many.
Reposts generate multiple discussions, hog bandwidth, and make it confusing for people when they search to find concise information they are looking for. It's not a bad thing to revisit a topic, but it's best to restart an existing thread to continue the topic or link back to thread already on here.

Mostly it's just a joke though. But seriously, I hate reposts.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
My Take Repost are ALWAYS GOING TO HAPPEN......I really pay no attention to reposts unless it's very new and see many of them running around the forum at the same time and makes the Forum look messy and not Moderated what so ever.....at that point they need to be combined to one Thread it's called a MERGE for Moderators....if someone reposts something even a year later I pay no attention to it but there are exceptions when it gets confusing depending on subject, time and Forum it was started in....just saying. :wink: but as SkyDork said he is the Repost Moderator but for the most part it's just a joke and a little heads up to those doing the reposts we have a search button on this site. :wink:

Bloo

why only new stuff?, what is old to us today is often times new to people just coming on to the site or buying a bike so just because you have seen it before and you got here back in 2006, remember new members who have never been here arrive weekly if not daily.
Mutiny!

So you mods created the stunt section, and this is what happens in the first thread. :lol:

My Take Repost are ALWAYS GOING TO HAPPEN......I really pay no attention to reposts unless it's very new and see many of them running around the forum at the same time and makes the Forum look messy and not Moderated what so ever.....at that point they need to be combined to one Thread it's called a MERGE for Moderators....if someone reposts something even a year later I pay no attention to it but there are exceptions when it gets confusing depending on subject, time and Forum it was started in....just saying. :wink: but as SkyDork said he is the Repost Moderator but for the most part it's just a joke and a little heads up to those doing the reposts we have a search button on this site. :wink:

Bloo
okay okay, my thinking is why have doctors in the real world, we can search google on internet for everything.. just an analogy

1st off...AWESOME DECISION GUYS!!!! I really think a STUNT SECTION can bring a little flavor the the site and if nothing else a little entertainment for the guys who've never really had an opportunity or real motivation to go look for it.
I quit actively stunting a few years ago but I still have alot of friends in the scene and guess you can say stilla kinda have my "Thumb on the pulse".
Just to clarify and avoid confusion (And correct me if I'm wrong), this is more like the "Stunt thread" than the stunt section.
Which is fine and certainly an improvement. The only downside to just having a thread instead of an actual section is the comments and may get jumbles and lost as to individual pics/vids and discussions...make sense?

Anyway...I'll start off w/a few pics and vids.
I have to get ready for work so it's gonna be more video links than pics but I will step up and contribute to this thread as mush as time allows as promised.
This first is my buddy Jesse Toler, a really nice, incredibly talented guy from Tampa, Fl who has gained international recognition in the stunt world and beyond with his Guiness book of world record stoppie!
http://youtu.be/pGwvBxX7Soc I just saw that vid for the 1st time and it's one of his best imo.
http://youtu.be/ZhevDrLog68 This is one the gnarliest drift videos ever, again my dog Jesse.
http://youtu.be/9tfs-ccC5xk You saw it!!! 1,320+ feet on the front wheel, lifted at 150 MF'n mph.
I dont know about you guys but stoppies terrify me!!!
Slamming that front brake at 150 mph and controlling that bitch like walking the dog for like 3 football fields (my math is horrible, lol) is INSANE!!!!

This is me on the 954 back in the day...

And the 929 stunter...my favorite shot ever taken on a cell phone!!! Little spreader (Side note, I never advanced to a hand brake...everyone thought I was nuts doing spreaders and past BP wheelied w/no hand brake. :eek:ccasion1
That world record stoppie was fuggin incredible. I remember watching that vid and wondering what that must be like at those speeds. Major props on that. Very sick.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.