Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331659

short version: guy orders wrong sprocket for his bike only to find out after he has his mechanic pull off his old one. the bike is his only transport so he has lost his only ride to work and threatens to sue motomummy for lost wages. he refuses to own up to his mistake and escalates the situation beyond any stretch of the imagination.

worth the read. should be thread of the year.

Sent from my A500 using Motorcycle.com App

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
I can only read that shit for so long....dark blue backdrop, white fonts....:BangHead:

I do like the gixxer forum users proper and abundant use of memes.
There is a reason for that....

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
that dude is clearly an ass clown...I've dealt with Corey and Erin and they are really cool and helpful...I have been to their shop and these people are the coolest to deal with.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Alright diohji, since time is money and I just wasted mine reading 3/4's of that thread, I'm now going to contact my lawyer about some sort of reimbursement...I'm not going to sue though, so you have no need to pull my crappy credit score :rolleyes: Seriously though, There is no way someone can be that ignorant or hell maybe they can.....Crazier shit has happened in Florida today

·
Registered
358 Posts
Alright diohji, since time is money and I just wasted mine reading 3/4's of that thread, I'm now going to contact my lawyer about some sort of reimbursement...I'm not going to sue though, so you have no need to pull my crappy credit score :rolleyes: Seriously though, There is no way someone can be that ignorant or hell maybe they can.....Crazier shit has happened in Florida today
Florida is the bermuda triangle of crazy. I would know I live here. :screwy:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,666 Posts
Hmmm...I did the same thing wasting more time than necessary over there. Maybe your lawyer and mine can talk and we can get this as a Class Action suit against diohji and GDC? :dontknow:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmmm...I did the same thing wasting more time than necessary over there. Maybe your lawyer and mine can talk and we can get this as a Class Action suit against diohji and GDC? :dontknow:
even a bigger waste of time! ive declared myself unsueable (sp?) hah!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
That forum is hard to read due to the colors, BUT I couldn't stop reading. That was hilarious. The OP is an idiot.:crackup:

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
This is probably the best post over there!

Congratulations, you made it over to the ZX10 forums, over here the general consensus is.....................yep your a moron.
Please don't buy a Kawi, your doing the GSXR family proud!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just saw that. lmfao at that and the response below it

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
This is probably the best post over there!

Congratulations, you made it over to the ZX10 forums, over here the general consensus is.....................yep your a moron.
Please don't buy a Kawi, your doing the GSXR family proud!
Of course they picked it apart because of grammar. :facepalm and I finally made it through all pages.

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
Of course they picked it apart because of grammar. :facepalm and I finally made it through all pages.
Would be nice if they could go through and take out all of the people just calling him an idiot, and just leave the posts he puts up, and the posts people post contradicting his statements. Would be easier to read for sure. I have already spread this to another forum. It is pretty funny.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts