Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm trying to get rid of this stuff to buy some Track pants...So heres the prices:

PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING
THE RT MID AND RT LOWER HAVE SOME SCRATCHES FROM WHEN THE BIKE FELL OVER IN A PARKING LOT...NOT MOVING.
Jacket..XL Textile...SOLD

15" trailer rims tires(2)....$50

Vortex 525/42T for Marchesini wheels....$20

Factory ram air cover(I don't know what else their called)..SOLD

Under tank panels....$25

Lowers....SOLD
Mid....SOLD

Helmet....Signet size Med...both visors....SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
844 Posts
fill me in on the ARAI.wore out,how many seasons,etc. i do have a pair of TEKNIC . they are a size 30.probably too small.

·
Registered
772 Posts
i will take the under tank panels if they are green. i need a set for my track bodywork. is there any damage?

·
Registered
265 Posts
:bump:

·
Registered
772 Posts
i will take the under tank panels if they are green. i need a set for my track bodywork. is there any damage?
weird, earlier it was only loading the first picture. i guess i will hold off on the undertank pieces, unless that price can be shipped?????

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Left and right lowers to 95621 also do you have a good pic of the damage
Thanks
I tried to get several pics of the damage but its hard to get a good pic of it....it could be touched up with touch up paint....I'd say that shipping should be close to $30 or so....So $95-$100 total...some where in that range.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The jacket is an XL and in very good condition...any one? Am I gonna have to pull a Jblaze story to sell this stuff?....lol

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am interested in both lower and mid-section. Can send pay-pal payment right now...how much for all three pieces shipped to Connecticut -06260?

P.S- where is the damig on the mid....and how big

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hmmmm... I think I see tire burn on your driveway next to your helmet there.
Yea...when it came time to change my g/f's tire...she wanted to do a burnout...funny thing was a patch of concrete came up and stuck to the tire..lol

·
Registered
84 Posts
Payment sent for Jacket...Mid...Lowers... :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts