Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this isn't considered suspension and tires, but I know I would get better feed back probably in here. I am considering stretching my bike, BUT I only want to stretch about 4in and look stock, I seen a place awhile back that took your stock swingarm and added to it. I cant remember the name of the company, but is there any companies that already have a stock swingarm/ and or look alike? I would like to keep mine, just incase I ever wanted to go back. I am cutting 1.51-1.65 60fts with a lowered bike, otherwise stock. Looking to make that better :)

·
Registered
727 Posts
You can just add extensions to it. They usually go up to around six inches. You can get them cheap and pull them off if you want to go back to stock length. I notice your talking about your 60' times so your actually stretching it for a good reason and not just to look cool which is good. But extensions as lon as you don't get a cheap set will hold up just fine!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can just add extensions to it. They usually go up to around six inches. You can get them cheap and pull them off if you want to go back to stock length. I notice your talking about your 60' times so your actually stretching it for a good reason and not just to look cool which is good. But extensions as lon as you don't get a cheap set will hold up just fine!
Im new to it honestly, never thought id say anything about stretching it lol. what is a good brand? and im guessing I would still have to change brake lines right?

·
Registered
118 Posts

I like your bike.....:2bitchslap:

·
Registered
727 Posts
Thanks ninja boy

And C5 I had yana shiki extensions on my old gixxer and never had a problem. For a 4" stretch you should be good to use your stock brake line

1 - 5 of 5 Posts