Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here going? I will be my buddies mechanic, pit coach this weekend. Just wondering if any forum members are going to be in attendance…Hope so!

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Wish I could be there. I love the big track at Willow Springs. I suck on the Streets of Willow... I ran off the track a bunch of times when I first did it.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Won’t be there this weekend but I will be there in 2wks 11-12th. Tons of track time on big willow but never been on Streets before. You guys kind of have me spooked now talking about running off the track, crashing, etc.. Streets that tricky? :dontknow:

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,132 Posts
If my memory serve's me right.. it is smaller and more technical the Buttonwillow. You'll be fine..

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
When I ran it for the first time I kept running off the track at three spots because I had a hard time seeing where to go on it. Was going to fast. It is a real workout I can say that for sure. Great track for 600's or smaller bikes. But there are guys that do great on liter bikes on it. I am definitely not one of them.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to see at least one of you will be out there! Streets is like a canyon run, slimmer track, less run off. But amazingly fun and rewarding when done right. I love that track, along with big willow. All be looking for you out there "thelastviking"

·
Registered
417 Posts
So is this an event you have to sign up for or is it show up and ride? Streets meaning on the street?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts