Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a little street racing this past weekend and a buddy got it on film. Finally got my 10R back from getting some tweaking and needed to get some respect from a shit talking gixxer rider. He's stretched out, air shifter, full exhaust, PC, nitrous, and dyno tuned. We talked him into running without the spray being I am on stock wheelbase.:mrgreen: Now usually I'm set up for 1000 Supersport rules, but for this I slammed her on down. I was suprised that I couldn't hook on the road we were at. I figured that would be my only advantage. We left decent but he was out on me about 3 and I didn't know if I would run him down but the damn 10 is strong and I outran him by about 3. Needless to say he was hot and we almost fought. Here is the video and just remember this is how not to act just cause you get spanked. http://videos.streetfire.net/video/b8beebcb-cab0-47fd-ba41-45c52de9c7a7.htm

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
What kind of Gixxer RR...never the less that was sum funny sh!t...all I could make out is he needed the bottle after that whiping...he messed with the wrong 10. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bluedevil said:
What kind of Gixxer RR...never the less that was sum funny sh!t...all I could make out is he needed the bottle after that whiping...he messed with the wrong 10. :thumbsup:
2005 GSXR 1000 with an 8 inch stretch.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Ruthless Racing said:
2005 GSXR 1000 with an 8 inch stretch.
damm 8"...hence the first lead for him...but you sure took care of business after that...like how you stuck to your guns about your bike...you da man.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FAF said:
Was he still running retarded ignition from the NOS ?
I don't think he had an ignition mod,:dontknow: but he has a progressive controller not that matters off the spray.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Great ass whippin!! Im sorry dude but I give you props for your patience. I would've knocked the fugg out of him but you did the right thing. Good job!!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Good job. Way to be a good winner. That guy wasn't right in the head anyway, remember, he is ridin' a Gixxer.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I watched the video twice I am more pissed on the second time,
I hate sore losers.
I am glad I was not there :angryfire

·
Registered
234 Posts
That guy was a complete asshole and a bitch as a loser. You did do the right thing. But didn't your alter ego just want to get off your bike and bitch slap the shit out of him?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Chrispy said:
That guy was a complete asshole and a bitch as a loser. You did do the right thing. But didn't your alter ego just want to get off your bike and bitch slap the shit out of him?
I did get off the bike and he said nah let me just put the bottle on it first. :mrgreen: :lol:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
I wish I could watch this at work,....:sad:

Ill have to catch it at home...

Either way RR, good kill, and send him an autographed pic of your bike and hte busa parts! :ayyy:

·
Registered
919 Posts
Nice...What's the guestimate weight difference between the two of you ?

Do you think that being stretched may have given him an advantage at launch at the expense of his top end ?

And your bike is completely stock ? No pipe at all ? You mentioned that you just got it back from some "tweaking"...Nevertheless, an impressive showing for the 10!

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
ok. First, what was he gonna say about you gettin spanked...

Second...:awe: for not whoopin him AGAIN!

Third...that was one SICK KILL! HA! Smack talker disserved everybit of that f'sho! :badteeth:

1 - 20 of 102 Posts