Thats cool. I use to street race cars when I was in my teens

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i cant belive people actually do this.
how fucking gay
cool pics though
What? Drag Race in a controlled environment in the middle of no where at 4am?

Honestly, I cant think of anything else I would rather be doing :helmet:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
What? Drag Race in a controlled environment in the middle of no where at 4am?

Honestly, I cant think of anything else I would rather be doing :helmet:
an actual drag strip in a MORE Controlled environment and LEGAL perhaps :dontknow::lol:

did street racing a few times when when much younger it was a blast. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
an actual drag strip in a MORE Controlled environment and LEGAL perhaps :dontknow::lol:

did street racing a few times when when much younger it was a blast. :thumbsup:
No doubt about that, We race at the track too, but the track aint open at 4 am :wink:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
No doubt about that, We race at the track too, but the track aint open at 4 am :wink:
I was going to say what the hell you guys doing up at 4:00am...but just read you username so never mind. :lol::helmet:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was going to say what the hell you guys doing up at 4:00am...but just read you username so never mind. :lol::helmet:
I just happened to get a phone call at 1am I was sleeping btw, saying hey playboy you up? my answer..... No he says well get up and bring your bike out we got guys lookin for action. So up I got and away I went. and away there money went :wink:

·
Registered
519 Posts
I just happened to get a phone call at 1am I was sleeping btw, saying hey playboy you up? my answer..... No he says well get up and bring your bike out we got guys lookin for action. So up I got and away I went. and away there money went :wink:
WISH I WAS THERE SO YOU COULD TAKE SOME OF MY MONEY

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
good job on those kills man!!!! I wish I could find some action like that!!! Shame with that turbo busa, all that power and no way to make it usable power..... thats why I'm not going turbo anytime soon!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
good job on those kills man!!!! I wish I could find some action like that!!! Shame with that turbo busa, all that power and no way to make it usable power..... thats why I'm not going turbo anytime soon!
It was pretty cold out. Im suprised he hooked it and stood it up. oh well still lost lol.

·
Registered
135 Posts
that seems kind of dangerous at night. how do u not out ride the head lights.

·
Registered
522 Posts
i luv this stuff.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Congrats on the kills. Expecially with that BUSA :thumbsup: Man I would REALLY LOVE to see these vids, but freakin Military Firewalls. Even if I use PROXY's I still can't get Youtube/Myspace Vids to open. Would someone mine sending these to my Email so I can DL and watch them? My Email is [email protected] It is soooooooooooo damn boring here in Arkanasas where I am at. I mean I honestly think if I had a truck and not cars, that I would have put my bike on the back of it when I drove here for school and I would be out there having fun. There's nice roads out here for riding and a lot of slow-suzuki's for killin :badteeth:. I personally don't care much for drinking like I did when I was 19-25 so while everyone here goes out and spends tons of money getting drunk n sick I chill in my room or go to the Mall, Barnes n Nobles etc. So yea not to much fun. Hook me up with this guys kills?:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts