Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I have seen this bike on this forum without all the paint. I can't remember who it belongs too

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
it looks bad ass thats for sure.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
No doubt about it: Gen 3 10R. Obviously it appears they chose the best platform upon which to make a 200+ mph bike... or so they say...

·
Registered
927 Posts
Gee just what we need, getho ass Germans making something. Looks like they took it to some gay street customs cars shop for Pimp my ride. I don't know but I can think of a better way to spend my $86K.

·
Registered
778 Posts
worlds fastest street bike at 220 hp ?

there a a handfull of turbo'd busa's and zx14's at any average joe bike night putting out that much hp .

the claim is a bit much .
its the worlds fastest PRODUCTION motorcycle, so please show me another bike that can claim that 220hp:eyecrazy:...not even the desmo can lay down 0-180mph in 13.9 the 08zx-10r does it in like 17.5(there was an arcticle about top-speeds in a mag) if i had 85k id be all over that thing im sure the thing is a handful!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Step 1, get zx-10r. Step 2 remove emmisions and such, install aftermarket exhaust. Step 3 swoovy paint job.

Me a smart man!

·
Registered
831 Posts
the 08 is a poor 200+ motorcycle. Just look at this pic:

aero of a brick. I'd also like to see how they tickled 60hp out of the bike with headwork alone.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
it looks ok but I want to know more about this crazy high end horsepower thingamabob :rotflmao:

·
Registered
265 Posts
3rd gen 10r, lets just say if you paid msrp ish. 10k, can you take the other 70something thousand and make get yourself a 220hp bike with cool paint, some weight savings, a hud(which is freakin cool on that bike i dont care) leathers and helmet?

·
Registered
329 Posts
It said the fastest production bike...
1 bike with hopes people will want to order one does not a production bike make .

Its a custom street bike and they might even build 2 more ,one for someone not smart enough to build a 200+hp inline 1000cc for less than that ridiculous price (easy enough since most production wsbk are close to that) ,and another one to the guy who also has a desmo in his garage that he doesn't ride either .

damn the ad reads like its the first bike ever built and selling to people who have never sat on a motorcycle before

Among other things the motorcycle is equipped with carbon-fiber mud guards from technology partner PUIG, making it extremely light. Side flaps and spoiler lips on the seat bump are designed for excellent directional stability. The windscreen from PUIG has an orange tint and fits perfectly with the overall color scheme of the Asphaltfighters® STORMBRINGER. It also has an optimal aerodynamic shape and together with the fairing provides optimal wind protection for the pilot.

The tear-shaped Kellermann mini turn signals are also part of the sophisticated aerodynamic concept.

yea real sophisticated having turn signals sit 3 inches off the side of the bike

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
I'm sure 220hp is measured at the crank. It's anice bike not the best but a total rip off for the price. The wet weight isn't that impressive either I mean where are the carbon or mag wheels? It doesn't have crazy brakes but personal I love the stock calipers.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
for the extra 75k they could have atleast put some ohlins and brembos on it. i would imagine that the added power would make use of a better suspension and some better-than-stock brakes. the flat paint on it looks uneven, something like i could have done with the semi-flat sparay can. i home the motor stands up to te claims. ridiculous

1 - 20 of 35 Posts