Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just had a couple quick questions...i know ive seen picks...but i am moving to an apartment...the place i got has a slider and i have somehow talked the wife into letting me put it inside for winter...so how many of u do this? And what percautions do you take...drain fuel,fluids,ect? tks all

·
Registered
54 Posts
i left all fluids in mine before i had a garage even worked on mine inside i just put something under it so didnt stain the carpet

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,806 Posts
Depending on the apt complex, they probably would not allow that to happen. It's a fire hazard with fuel/oil in it. A lot of places these days won't even allow a gas grill on the patio, let alone a vehicle inside the unit. Even if the fluids are drained properly, they may not allow it. Best ask the apt complex about it cause you may get crap if caught with it inside.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they did say parking it on the patio was cool,but did say try not to start it there?? but hoping i can sneak it in over the winter....rear stand,slide it against the wall:wink: we'll see...move is in a month...thanks for all the advise.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Back in my single days, I used to keep mine in the dining room of my house...I love it being there too

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
I keep both, the 10 and the 6 in my house on a permanent bases.
As long ad it doesn't leak anything, your fine.
Hell, at one point I had 3 bikes in the house.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts