Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watched Stop-Loss last night.. I am a member of the Canadian Army and man that movie is a kick in the butt one for sure.. Just hope U.S. Army treat their soldiers fucking way better...I am in different Army but same shit is happening to the guys...one of our guy just killed himself 3 weeks ago..Cameback from a mission in Afhganistan and then started to takes drug and shit ( Posttromatic stress disorder)...But Canadian Military won't send their guys on tour if the guy is getting out or not 100% mentally OK to go.. Just a sad reality of WAR... Was a fucking good movie.:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
My daughter is in Iraq and the sheit she tells me about the suicides and rapes (friendly and otherwise) are just disgusting...

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
That movie is total shit, 100% crap. No one held that fucking pussy's hand and MADE him join, it is four years active and four inactive reserve (for most contracts) so even if he did have to go back to Iraq, Oh well, suck it up and shut up. I could go on for days about how much that movie makes me want to throw up but ill shut up now.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
That movie is total shit, 100% crap. No one held that fucking pussy's hand and MADE him join, it is four years active and four inactive reserve (for most contracts) so even if he did have to go back to Iraq, Oh well, suck it up and shut up. I could go on for days about how much that movie makes me want to throw up but ill shut up now.
:+1:

I won't even watch it. I know enough from the commercials that it is just another Hollywierd liberal jibe at what is going on that will help lessen our nation's resolve on this issue.

I you aren't willing to give your life for your country, your nation, your fellow contrymen, your family...THEN DON'T JOIN! It is the military, it's not just another fuggin job...IT'S A MO FO ADVENTURE!

How many of you remember when soldiers died for his country, they were to be honored. Their families were helped out by the communities.

Remember, people...H'wood doesn't put out stuff just to make money...someone had a point of view, or a story to SELL YOU...are you buying it?

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
:+1:

I won't even watch it. I know enough from the commercials that it is just another Hollywierd liberal jibe at what is going on that will help lessen our nation's resolve on this issue.

I you aren't willing to give your life for your country, your nation, your fellow contrymen, your family...THEN DON'T JOIN! It is the military, it's not just another fuggin job...IT'S A MO FO ADVENTURE!

How many of you remember when soldiers died for his country, they were to be honored. Their families were helped out by the communities.

Remember, people...H'wood doesn't put out stuff just to make money...someone had a point of view, or a story to SELL YOU...are you buying it?
:+1: If you don't want to fight a war, then don't join the military... That is what they do... I have never met a Marine that sells flowers as a MOS. They all kill people, and do it EXTREMELY well. And as a consequence, some die as well. Don't want to die? Dont like war? Want to sell flowers? DON'T JOIN THE MILITARY.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts