Bayliss should have his seat, I'd love to see that. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
987 Posts
shitty....

·
Registered
191 Posts
Stoner is stressed out because he can't win by a mile anymore....he probably throws all kinds of fits when he's in his motorhome...maybe he can't get it up anymore and his wife talks about Rossi all the time...who knows?
Now this spy pic I got might tell a different tale.....what do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Oh,Oh!! wait....did I spoil anybody's race or anything?
speaking of crying babies....:thefinger
All jokes aside, I hope he's just exhausted and recovers soon...he's great for the sport!
Get well soon Casey!!!!

racer155

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
yea, that is strange. i wonder whats wrong with him? motorcycle riders are notoriously tough so whatever is wrong it must be bad. i hope he gets better soon.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Racer155, more than likely Rossi sent some some young hotties over to work him over as (Rossi) seems more interrested in his long time friend and companion..
Given the Yamaha is the best bike running the last 2 years without a doubt, but with Jermey Burgess and full company support behind him or someone else i am sure Pedrosa would of won last year as well as be leading the series this year.

Kinda interesting how Jorge had issue after schooling everyone last year until magically his TC and other systems didint work until Rossi won the title then Jorge was back on winning form,,,always something going on in the Gp's boring ass series

1 - 9 of 9 Posts