Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
He is doing terrible this year, I think he will be more compettitive with Honda next year plus Ducati had to make room for Rossi, and Capirossi is going back to ducati

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I have said it before and I will say it again... [email protected]%K honda! Stoner will continue to crash there. Yamaha and Ducati are the best teams in MotoGp. Too bad for Stoner.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
So what's going to happen with haydens sorry ass? i've heard a few different things but didn't know if someone had the scoop on this yet or not? Ducati is going to have Rossi and also Caparossi back?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
So what's going to happen with haydens sorry ass? i've heard a few different things but didn't know if someone had the scoop on this yet or not? Ducati is going to have Rossi and also Caparossi back?
Haydens "sorry ass:rolleyes:"<-whatever that means,,,, is going to stay there because as of this season he is the only one doing anything aboard a Ducati (even though it hasnt been great). With the addition of Rossi next year, and 1K's in 2012 Ducati will start to dominate again. I agree that Stoner will do better at Honda, but he needs a big dose of _manthefuckup_ in the off season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts