Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, today was the last day for me and my 05 10r :sad: Scum Bags!!:thefinger
only had it about a month, and it was a great month!!
Thanks to you guys I got comprehensive insurance.:cool:

If you live in Lees Summit, MO, please keep a look out. She is a gorgous 05 Titanium, d&d slip on, 9000 miles, pls contact me if you spot her.
816-754-6237

Thanks, hopefully I can get another 10.

Can someone post this image, for some reason its not working for me.
http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/album.php?albumid=313&pictureid=1818

Check out www.listitstolen.com I listed it there and its free.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Sorry to hear about that...theives should be shot

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
damn that sucks, at least you got insurance

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks

Thanks to all and thanks for posting the pic Ripped10R

I really hate thieves and agree they should be shot, in both hands.

Hopefully ins comes through for me. I have Dairyland Insurance, has anyone had them and needed them?

·
Registered
164 Posts
as you can see, I live in oklahoma...and shit like that gets worse every year. hell, when my friend jessica had her honda cbr600rr, they tried stealing it a few times!! luckily, they never got it!! I've had friends had their bike stolen, and cought the mofo!! they kept working at finding them and everything and a few months later, cought the guy at a restaurant!! trust me when I say, he paid his dues before the cops showed up, then paid more dues! hopefully, it'll luck out that way for you too! sorry for the loss, keep your head up though! keep working the kharma, it'll come back to you.

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Damn. :angryfire Keep us posted if your can kblake. One of my major peeves are thieves, I would lock every one of them up and throw away the key if I could. That is unless you guys get to 'em first...:twisted:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, heres a new site my friend found

Damn. :angryfire Keep us posted if your can kblake. One of my major peeves are thieves, I would lock every one of them up and throw away the key if I could. That is unless you guys get to 'em first...:twisted:
Hey all, thanks for the support. Check out www.listitstolen.com

oh yea, stolen from 64086,

vin JKAZXCC165A027630

thanks again

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sad

Even though our relationship was less than a month, I loved her. She was so sexy and never talked back!!:wink: Hopefully I can find another to take care of me the way she did!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
sorry to hear that. my 06 got stolen 2 years ago. luckily insurance paid even though i had to wait 3 months for check. hope the guy that stole it does 100 into a wall. i hate thieves

1 - 20 of 35 Posts