Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess these guys came back to finish the job. I planned on taking the bike to the dealership this morning. Friend who's garage I had it in was leaving town last night. I thought it would be okay for one night. Went and bought a different hardened chain link lock to have it secured last night. Video for the apt. complex has the guy coming in at 7:30am.

Keep your eyes peeled for a black/grey 06 busa. Chrome wheels and polished 2bros exhaust (dual). Also has a PC3 installed in the trunk.

License - 3PZ191
Vin - JS1GW71A962113918

Pic-

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
You left THAT bike outside at a apartment in DALLAS of all places and are suprised it walked off?

Sucks for you, and sorry for you loss, but you might as well have just rode it to the hood and dropped it off.

·
Registered
844 Posts
DAMN- dude , never assume anything.i can relate.july 4th they goy my sons dirtbike.within a week they broke into my van and got mine.i got the sons back in 3 days and mine within 24 hrs.i now have 2 locks on each bike and chains and an alarm on my shop and a 4 legged security system-boxer.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey 9R. Stop being a douche. It's not outside, it's in a parking garage. And I secured it with a different type of lock.

I'm just posting it up here for people in DFW to keep their eyes open. If you're not in DFW, you can't do anything for me. And the last thing I need is your advice.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
dude!.that blows...........nice lookin bike!......seems like you guys down in DFW have alot of bike thieves!............sorry bout your loss...wish I could help!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Wow man, 2 in a week! Somebody is out to get ya...

·
Registered
844 Posts
it's a damn shame when a man can't keep the things that he works for because some piece of shit thief.this is the reason i think we could use other countries penalties against crime.i think it would slow them down.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
fuck man, that sucks.

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Wow man, 2 in a week! Somebody is out to get ya...
:+1: sounds like someone who knows you or knows of you. i find it very convenient the the one night it's not in that garage, it gets jacked!:shady:

if you thought it was a random thing with the other bike, well this should make you a little different.

sorry about your luck dude.

your apt get a face on video or a plate number? anything to go off of?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Where exactly were you living in Dallas? Plano? North Plano? Mckinney? Allen?

Different areas make a difference.....I lived in Plano off of George Bush and Preston....My 10R sat out in the apt. complex open parking lot for 4 months...

(After the divorce I lost house and garage priveleges)....Plus My bike is insured...SO if it got picked up I would be pissed...untill I got the check.

·
Registered
346 Posts
You left THAT bike outside at a apartment in DALLAS of all places and are suprised it walked off?

Sucks for you, and sorry for you loss, but you might as well have just rode it to the hood and dropped it off.
I lived in N Dallas and had a 735 bmw stolen three times, probably by the same people.
I was in bed and got a call from a highway patrol dispatch lady who needed to verify that it was my car and that I indeed was not driving it.
I answered a few of her questions and I could hear chatter over a radio in the background. And the lady told me that two patrolmen were chasing my car. Those guys couldn't catch that bmw, I never seen that car again.

·
T Double D
870 Posts
ive seen a lot of bikes stolen in dfw area latley theres a lot of them posted stolen latley on psychobike too

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Hey 9R. Stop being a douche. It's not outside, it's in a parking garage. And I secured it with a different type of lock.

I'm just posting it up here for people in DFW to keep their eyes open. If you're not in DFW, you can't do anything for me. And the last thing I need is your advice.
Your right, I jumped the gun a little bit dude, I apologize. I lived in an apartment complex for a while and kept my bikes in the dining room, seems like everytime a dude would get a bike it would not last more than a month before it was jacked.

Like I said though, I appologize, and hope you find the bike, keep your eye on craigslist and ebay for the parts.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Your right, I jumped the gun a little bit dude, I apologize. I lived in an apartment complex for a while and kept my bikes in the dining room, seems like everytime a dude would get a bike it would not last more than a month before it was jacked.

Like I said though, I appologize, and hope you find the bike, keep your eye on craigslist and ebay for the parts.
Accepted. I was also a bit sensitive this morning. I feel dumb for having it out there again. Just was thinking there's no way they'd come back so soon. My plan was to ride it to the dealership for repairs this morning. Also thought the different type lock might thwart their efforts.

Either way, I'll place no peace of mind in the usage of a lock. I will now use alarms and my glocks going forward. We have the castle doctrine here in TX. Guess I'll get to test out my hollow points.... :)

·
Registered
844 Posts
Accepted. I was also a bit sensitive this morning. I feel dumb for having it out there again. Just was thinking there's no way they'd come back so soon. My plan was to ride it to the dealership for repairs this morning. Also thought the different type lock might thwart their efforts.

Either way, I'll place no peace of mind in the usage of a lock. I will now use alarms and my glocks going forward. We have the castle doctrine here in TX. Guess I'll get to test out my hollow points.... :)
the bad part about that is , you have catch em before you can shoot em.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts