Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in my ZX7R, and have stock muffler still. I had put a D&D on it. I have no use for it, and do not want to take time to sell. Will give to someone who needs it. Just pay the shipping. Would like to give to someone who "needs" it, not to sell. Let me know. Peace

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Funny, can't even give like new parts away.. lol!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like about $22.00 for UPS Ground. Let me know. Peace

·
Registered
94 Posts
thanks for the reply

Neighbor had been gone. I talked to him today and did not know that he just put on a new pipe, so he has the OEM as a spare already

thanks again

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you going to use for your bike? This is what I am giving away for. If so then I will send to you. Let me know.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, the pipe is in perfect condition. Only 800 Miles on it. I bought my 7R used with that amount on it and changed slip on right away.

·
Registered
148 Posts
blackisfaster said:
Oh, the pipe is in perfect condition. Only 800 Miles on it. I bought my 7R used with that amount on it and changed slip on right away.
yes i have a 2000 zx750

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Is it still for grabs

Hey if yrz500 doesn't take it. I have a 1997 ZX-7R and I could really use it. How much to ship to 08640. Near Trenton, NJ

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yrz500 said:
yes i have a 2000 zx750
Sorry, didn't forget ya, busy. If you want lets make shipping arrangments to ya. It is a complete stock pipe, with clamp and all..Peace:cool:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is any body getting this stock exhaust for 2001 ZX7R? Let me know. Cleaning out storage area and getting rid of one way or another. Remember, just pay shipping, I am giving it away. Peace :cool:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Neighbor had been gone. I talked to him today and did not know that he just put on a new pipe, so he has the OEM as a spare already

thanks again

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
blackisfaster said:
Is any body getting this stock exhaust for 2001 ZX7R? Let me know. Cleaning out storage area and getting rid of one way or another. Remember, just pay shipping, I am giving it away. Peace :cool:
Hey I would love to take the exhaust off your hands. Please let me know how much to send to 08640 Trenton, NJ. and I'll send you the money ASAP

·
Registered
2 Posts
Still available ?

If it is still available, I will take it !.......I'll pay the postage, and a little extra for you to take your sweetie out for a nice dinner.

Please reply at: [email protected]

Thanks !

nummy

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If it is still available, I will take it !.......I'll pay the postage, and a little extra for you to take your sweetie out for a nice dinner.

Please reply at: [email protected]

Thanks !

nummy
I still have it, I think. Will look in the morning and let you know. Just pay shipping and you can have it. It is new, less than 3000 or so miles on it if memory serves, and I have no use for it. Peace :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts