Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So iv been getting decent at sit down clutch ups in first gear and can get the bike up pretty much every time i try, but i want to get into staggered wheelies.

every time i try to do a staggered wheelie it feels awkward so i get nervous about how much throttle to give it before i dump the clutch and end up not getting up high at all. How did you guys get over the fear of staggered wheelies (if you had any fear at all) and if you have any other helpful tips for me id appreciate it.

Thanks a bunch guys.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
welcome to the forums, try searching. every week we get a new guy on here asking this question. how do i do wheelies! there are tons of threads loaded with what different people do. ive tried suggestions and nearly crashed. so ive chalked it up to learn yourself and get good at your own technique!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome to the forums, try searching. every week we get a new guy on here asking this question. how do i do wheelies! there are tons of threads loaded with what different people do. ive tried suggestions and nearly crashed. so ive chalked it up to learn yourself and get good at your own technique!
Gocha. ill search for a thread then. Thanks!

·
Registered
228 Posts
i power up staggered and dont stand up until the bike is up just put your foot back and as the bike goes up shift your body watch a lot of youtube videos thats how i figured them out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts