Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
holy crap its like the movie the birds but the stingrays thier fighting back or sumthing that and steve irwins are the first i have ever heard of.:eyecrazy:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Crazy huh, amazing he was able to get his granddaughter and the boat back to shore and call 911.

EDIT-That's what I get for listening to fox enternainment news, a woman drove and called 911 now that I read it at the link.

AND they keep saying he called 911. whatever, hope he pulls through.

Hmmmm win the lotto or have a ray jump in the boat and feak out, I'll take the money.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Well this can only mean that Mother Nature has had enough and is starting to send her armies to rid the earth of man. Obviously this sting ray was part of the Oceanis Martyrs' Brigade. :crackup:

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
gpz1100 said:
Well this can only mean that Mother Nature has had enough and is starting to send her armies to rid the earth of man. Obviously this sting ray was part of the Oceanis Martyrs' Brigade. :crackup:
OMG, :spit: dude that was .... something off of Weekly World News.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I wonder if that was the same stingray that got Steve Irwin. Reminds me of that part in Happy Gillmore, with the alligator.... :heyyou:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I think the old man was messing with the stingray and it turned on him.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
A girlfriend of mine stepped on a ray. Barb went through the top of her foot down to the sole. She was on crutches for about 3 months before she started putting weight on the foot. Pain was unreal. I'll pass thanks.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
zx10x2 said:
I think the old man was messing with the stingray and it turned on him.
Are you being serious?

I've seen those things flying in canals in ft. lauderdale not to mention the bay or the ocean. It is what they do, part of why they have "wings."

Soemtimes they get on fishing line but this guy was in like a 16ft yamama jet boat- very low to the water. Got unlucky and it landed in the boat.

Ever seen the video of the baracuda that got tired of being reeled in and jumped into a sport fishing boat and attacked?

They never said he was fishing that I heard and it would be a pain in the ass on a little sport boat like that if he were.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts