Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Does not drive into smoke
2,156 Posts
The elections are a joke. The public that doesn't understand one thing about running a country is voting for people who spent most of their campaign throwing mud at each other. :dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Yep!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
:+1:without a doubt, absolutely, no hesitation what so ever, does a bear sh*t in the woods....yep that kind of certainly :wink: :helmet:

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Luckily there are better options on the ballot.

Don't completely disagree, but with the way the system is set up, you might as well stay home as cast a vote for other than the two main canidates. The electoral colege needs to go bye bye for a third party to have a real chance. :dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I wouldn't vote for either of those cocksuckers if a gun was pointed at me.

Luckily there are better options on the ballot.
Then that is a wasted Vote you better off voting for the lessor of 2 evils but I would never suggest to not vote for who you want to vote for in the first place no no :headshake the American Way is to Vote for who you want not what adds say or your friends and family etc etc. make up your own mind. :thumbsup:

Posted this last night it's suppose to be a funny for both candidates but believe Romney really believes everything he says in this video and makes it funny so he gets to kill 2 birds with one stone a message and great funny speech. :wink:

·
Registered
654 Posts
Wow,,,,just wow..
I really don't want to hold someone's religion against them, but the Mormons are some seriously screwed up people.

I know that video may not take everything into context, but that stuff is just out there.

I'm not a fan of either candidate, but dayum!!!!!

Watch out for the Mormon secret underwear!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I would love to see Ron Paul in but it isn't going to happen. He wants too much change and would end up dead before his inauguration if he has a chance. I am going with Mitt and hope he can undo some of what Obama has done.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I really don't like some of Obama's plans, forced medical insurance or pay a fine is bullshit. And let's be honest here, no matter who you vote for, taxes are going to go up. There's no way in Hell that we can pay our bills without more money, that money is going to come from you and me. Before you know it, your net and your taxes are going to switch places. Unless of course it becomes fashionable for politicians to be honest and we all know that's not going to happen. Less fox news, less bill Maher, more information. That's the answer to it all. Rant over.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I really don't like some of Obama's plans, forced medical insurance or pay a fine is bullshit. And let's be honest here, no matter who you vote for, taxes are going to go up. There's no way in Hell that we can pay our bills without more money, that money is going to come from you and me. Before you know it, your net and your taxes are going to switch places. Unless of course it becomes fashionable for politicians to be honest and we all know that's not going to happen. Less fox news, less bill Maher, more information. That's the answer to it all. Rant over.
Why would you want less Fox News? they are much less biased than the main stream media they even bring on Dems to try to disprove their points...they(Dems) never sound confident though that is to be expected :lol:

I don't know why I am responding to this member (other than I feel this election is make or break) that says the Country needs less Fox News that should say something right there if he thinks that's all this country needs :badteeth:.....un REAL and why this Country is in serious trouble the Priorities by some are out of this World. :badteeth:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Well if you think fox news is unbiased then you are clouded in your judgment. I'm independant and I think both sides are equally capable of coming up with a bad idea. and "this member"... Cmon man, you can do better.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.