Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally went 5.99 last night. just though i wouls share that my big ass finally got in the 5's.

i think my chain kept skipping a tooth on the front sprocket though so i have to check that out. i think i am going back to my 16t sprocket. wish i could have got a slip for it though as it was the midnight madness program and they dont give out slips. i did the bracket program and went 6.03 at 118 with a 1.44 60ft.

also keep in mind i am probably 220 suited

·
Registered
70 Posts
finally went 5.99 last night. just though i wouls share that my big ass finally got in the 5's.

i think my chain kept skipping a tooth on the front sprocket though so i have to check that out. i think i am going back to my 16t sprocket. wish i could have got a slip for it though as it was the midnight madness program and they dont give out slips. i did the bracket program and went 6.03 at 118 with a 1.44 60ft.

also keep in mind i am probably 220 suited
I ran an 8.99 and a 9.00 try u a 30 shot of nos because I'm 220

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Good pass and when you add the Nos 16 up front for sure

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Damn that is fast!! I'm still working at it each week or whenever I can get out there to run. Fastest so far was a 6.3 at 116. 60ft 1.59

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i am puuting the 16t sprocket back on this weekend. i dont like the way it sounded with this sprocket. if i want more gear then i will go bigger on the back

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey dj how do you have your spray coming in? do you have it on a controller or button. i have my airshifter on my horn button. i am starting to read up on the spray that way i will kinda know whats up when i get the cash together

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
spray activation

u can wire the solenoid to the starter button in 20 minutes with a small $2 three way switch. works fine, start, flip to nitrous. had a small led mounted in the triple tree wired to solenoid, the light let me know for sure nitrous was on. tps activated controller best way to use nitrous. congratulations on breaking into the fives, you're doing the work and are going to go faster. that much chain on your 12 arm will ride up and rachet over a 15 front unless run very tight. keep us posted as u run faster.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks man. i am pretty sure i am gonna run some sort of controller when i put the kit on.

i am putting my 16 tooth sprocket back on this week and see if that helps

·
Registered
842 Posts
were going 5.40's on a 15/45 setup 3mill motor no gas i dont like 16t sprockets and i dont like loose chains tighten the chain.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
well guys alot of yall will think this gearing wont work but 17t, 46t-48t works very good for us 200+ guys i ran 9.16 @ 149mph geared 17t 46t im 225suited NO NOS
Bike will go faster with good air:thumbsup:
I can post slip, 1.41 short time

1 - 20 of 34 Posts