Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
talked to clear alternatives today and they said it will be at least 2 more weeks before the clear flush mnts. are ready. they are having a problem with the mold and said it is very difficult to get these signals to come perfect and to keep checking back. the only other one i have found is from www.watsendesign.com and i'm not sure i like them...

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
thanks for the link alley cat. i just found my new turn signals. much better looking than the euro sets.

·
Registered
525 Posts
cain772 said:
thanks for the link alley cat. i just found my new turn signals. much better looking than the euro sets.
I bought the Watsons for my 03 Gix and they were superior quality. The guy does a great job. He is sometimes hard to get a hold of, but be patient. He always responds and does top notch work.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
after thinking about it i ordered mine today. talked to Roger Watsen the owner and he said he is in the final stages of design on the fender eliminator like the one he has for gsx suzuki with built in led turd signals. in my opinion thats a sweet set up...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts