Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never been a fan of his, but he has willed the Ravens to wins the last two weeks. I am more impressed with him now than at anytime with Tennessee.

·
Registered
202 Posts
There has never been a more fierce competitor. He has always stood in there and took the hits in the pocket for his team. I'm a big fan and he was a lot better in Tennessee back in the day.

·
Registered
780 Posts
As a Titans fan, ..... there's just nothin I can say except REBUILDING YEAR.

Still makes me sad to see them pummeled every week.

I feel like a Falcons fan in the 80's

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Steve McNair has been the truth since his college dayz at Alcorn St. i think thatz where he went? But yea i dunno how u can't be a fan dude can do it all. He can stay in the pocket and pass, when things get too hot he can scramble out of trouble! He's one of the best! The Titans shitted on him! And now look at them! I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around! He's 4-0 and they're 0-3 or somethin like that? I like Jeff Fisher i think he's one of the better coaches in the NFL itz just ashame that the Titans organization is falling apart.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I agree Zig, But I think the Titans are headed in the right direction with Vince Young. He will be the truth in a couple of years.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Just give Vince Young some time to grow and bring White along, and your right back with the Steve McNair and Eddie George all over again. But still, the Titans did do him wrong after all he had done in the past.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
zxhoya said:
I agree Zig, But I think the Titans are headed in the right direction with Vince Young. He will be the truth in a couple of years.

Yea but why go from being competitive year in and year out and a being a couple of steps away from the superbowl to totally rebuilding? :dontknow: I mean yea i agree they do have a bright future with Young but that sux for the fans that they have 2 wait now. They go from being a pretty good team to now being one of the worst teams! They're stupid! They should've let McNair finish his career there. But oh well i'm happy for him and the Ravens! I can't even remember the last time the Titans were this bad? I guess when they were still the Oilers?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts