Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get a text last night to come out and run another bike. Turns out to be a 2010 ZX-10r. Kid pulls up and says it's stock... It's clearly not stock. I finally pull most of the mods out of him before the race. He also said his bike has ran a 9.99 @ 161 with him riding... He should easily have me covered right?

First run he got out on me because of him being geared and me having stock gears that seem like they can take me to 300mph. I had him by an easy 3 bikes or so by 150 when I let off.

2nd run was all sorts of fail on my part.

Thennnnn cops lol.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Removing the exhaust from a 3rd gen makes them trap 161? lol
Apparently. Works so well that a 152 bike can go around him like nothing too lol. I don't know why he blatantly lied to me by telling me his bike was stock. It was loud as all hell.

thought florida was a big nono for racing?
Depends where,when, etc. Our laws are very strict but usually only get enforced when the ricers are racing through traffic down major roads. I don't race in Florida anyways. The above video was filmed in Mexico.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good job man. There's no way in hell his bike trapped 161 and ran a 9.99. Lol NO WAY.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Haha I just smiled and nodded when he stated that. I told him that I only trap 152 so he should easily have me covered.

He's young though so I guess it's expected. He ended up getting a ticket and I got let off thankfully. He's 19 with 8 tickets... I'm 26 and haven't had anything in many years.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts