Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 421 Posts

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-Recently Declassified info-
Well I'm finally making some strides with my 2011 10R track build. This past week I've spent more money than I really care to admit. This stuff adds up Quick!
So here's some background on the green machine:
Bought it new in May 2011, it's had some upgrades (listed below) and has been dyno tuned on a Dynojet by Yaman at Cycle Pro in Orlando, FL. putting down 169 HP to the wheel (in Sept. I believe, 2011) following a reflash by (Classified). <--Not giving this place notoriety for very good reason.
This is my baby being tuned. Yaman got the fueling very smooth through out. There is still some minor popping on decel, though that could be attributed to the flash, I don't really know.
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1407972034.808049.jpg
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1407972060.398455.jpg
Was expecting a little more power, though it is very likely that the timing never got adjusted during the reflash. This and much more will be taken care of by Archer very soon, and he is going to find out exactly what was changed the first time around, as a bonus. I plan on refining on the dyno, and also just seeing the difference in power, mainly feeling it really. It will all be subjective on paper, since it will be with a different tuner and dyno. Cycle Pro sold their Dynojet a while back, or I would be taking it back to them to do the tuning again. They are a top notch group of guys there, and I highly recommend taking your bike there for any work you can't do yourself.
So the build took somewhat of a back seat to other matters in my life for a while, including my truck build and two other bikes, but now it's right back on track. I'm aiming to finish sometime this winter, which may or may not be a little ambitious :lol:

-Upgrades installed (as of right now) below:
Reflashed, dyno tuned ECU
Motul 300v 10w40
PCV, SFM, QS
Driven block offs
BMC race filter
Austin Racing GP2 Ti 60mm internals
Cox rad. guard
LSL frame sliders
Yoshi case covers
Rizoma front sprocket cover
Lightech rear sets (GP shift)
CRG shorty levers
RenSport brake lines
Shorai battery
Accosato QR gas cap
Tech Spec (snakeskin) grips
Some Sato caps and Woodcraft spools
-I also have a set of Sharkskins race bodywork ready to be fitted, Rifleman's 1/5th throttle insert, and a set of Samco hoses (with Engine Ice) that have been waiting to be installed for about.. a year I think? Lol
-----------------------------------------
-What's been purchased this week and on the way now??
Driven D-Axis grips & Sato bar ends
Brembo 19mm RCS master cylinder
RenSport SS brake lines (different color)
Motoholders aluminum tube subframe
Carrozzeria alloy wheels
Dunlop Q3's
Ohlin's Superbike forks, TTX GP rear
Renthal 520 conversion 16/39
DID ERV3 chain
Lightech chain adjusters
Rizoma F/R reservoirs
--------------------------------------
Here are some current pics. Much better ones coming soon:
(with the above upgrades, of course)
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1407974158.548596.jpg
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1407974254.933443.jpg
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1407974280.065813.jpg
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1407974350.253382.jpg
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1407974384.885967.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I want to say a very big THANK YOU to Mike at Riders Discount too! He is hands down my go to parts guy, and about 90% or more of the stuff I've bought for this bike has been from him.
You da man Mike!! :eek:ccasion1 It's great to have a dude like you lookin out for us!

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Sweet ... you're inspiring me to start dumpin g's in mine.

·
back to car scene
4,297 Posts
i spotted to AR cans!!!

dont hog it all stealth!!!!

mikes awesome, i wonder what he will make me buy this winter if i decide to keep the bike lol

great job

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've got most of the visual scheme planned already, color wise, though I am still thinking about graphic layout in the body. Definitely doing vinyl instead of paint. I'm not going to spoil the surprise before you see it, though I will say This only: If you don't like bright colors, you won't like like it :lol:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
The can retainer springs

I followed your advice and diced those shitty rubber coats over the springs and they look nice bro good call,I also polished the gold sato guard to loose a bit if that yucky orange gold

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha! I tri butt I no sucsessful always the tym.

Added too the list of upgraids:
Attak gold reer linkaig &
Mottoholders farring steigh

(Holy crap that was harder than I thought! I think my auto-correct just killed itself)

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,808 Posts
1 - 20 of 421 Posts