Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:hello:

I'm from Holland and i have some question's
I've ordered a exhaust in the USA and its a really nice thing but now i hear several story's that the exhaust may give some technical problems like exhaust valves that overheat but i don't of this is true because i can't find anyone here in Holland that have experience with this exhaust...
So do any of you guys heard of this or have experience with this???

Here a picture of the exhaust

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
as long as you have your pre box still on you wont do any damage. Just a drop back pressure which will affect hp and torque.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
as long as you have your pre box still on you wont do any damage. Just a drop back pressure which will affect hp and torque.
What is a Pre Box?

I have this bike only a few months so i really don't know much about it...

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
i don't know that one really well but I believe it has a valve in the header. I would recommend you get a pc3 and get a tune cause you could do some damage but I'm no expert.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
haha.I'm surprised they call that a Stealth Pipe...cuz everybody and their brother are gonna hear ya comin from a mile away!...........def get a PC3 and richen up your map!!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
personally,..I would get a better exahaust/slipon that is gonna give you some backpressure man!!..you are gonna loose performance with this pipe........sorry....but it is true!

·
Registered
269 Posts
haha.I'm surprised they call that a Stealth Pipe...cuz everybody and their brother are gonna hear ya comin from a mile away!...........def get a PC3 and richen up your map!!
I here ya,I ride with a guy who has a GSXR 1000 with that pipe.That thing is so loud that you can't even ride next to him lol.Backfires like hell too!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
I here ya,I ride with a guy who has a GSXR 1000 with that pipe.That thing is so loud that you can't even ride next to him lol.Backfires like hell too!
yeah,....and it doesnt help with the Law either!!.haha....but "to each his own" I guess!

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
That looks like a saturday night shervinnRR special right der....

·
Registered
462 Posts
Autozone

What is a Pre Box?

I have this bike only a few months so i really don't know much about it...
I would recommend trashing that piece of crap of an exhaust "extension" and buying my LOR exhaust real cheap for a 04 ZX10R. It sounds better, doesn't reduce performance like the thing you just bought. That pipe you sent the picture of looks like someone went to Autozone and pieced some sh*t together from the clearance rack. They ripped you off my friend.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I would recommend trashing that piece of crap of an exhaust "extension" and buying my LOR exhaust real cheap for a 04 ZX10R. It sounds better, doesn't reduce performance like the thing you just bought. That pipe you sent the picture of looks like someone went to Autozone and pieced some sh*t together from the clearance rack. They ripped you off my friend.
Hey I just installed a LOR exhaust on my 04,how did you like it,any problems?I live in MI so I have not had a chance to even fire it up yet,It's in my basement....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i don't know that one really well but I believe it has a valve in the header. I would recommend you get a pc3 and get a tune cause you could do some damage but I'm no expert.
Okay thank you

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
personally,..I would get a better exahaust/slipon that is gonna give you some backpressure man!!..you are gonna loose performance with this pipe........sorry....but it is true!
Okay
This was a present of a friend of mine so its temporary
I will order a MIVV GP exhaust here in Holland

1 - 20 of 21 Posts