Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
WOW, I'd rather just spend an extra grand and get one that is 5 years newer.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Definately is "Custom blue" It's not the factroy candy plasma blue
I saw the bike in person and it looked like oem paint to me, or at least i thought. Maybe its just the camera and lighting or maybe im just wrong completely :dontknow:. regardless if it were it still wouldnt make it worth $7200... lol.:mrgreen:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I don't see a problem Dealerships are always suppose to sell higher than Private Party.....so I would say it's worth about 6500 with only 2000 miles the Engine isn't even broke in yet so again your paying for mileage or lack of that......plus the best color that year and still an animal bike. :lol: :helmet:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
If it's really an 05, blue wasn't an option.

Ti, Red or Green.

Blue is either "custom" or 04 stuff but doesn't look 04 blue in the pics.

Decals look "custom" too, awful, but "custom."

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
If it's really an 05, blue wasn't an option.

Ti, Red or Green.

Blue is either "custom" or 04 stuff but doesn't look 04 blue in the pics.

Decals look "custom" too, awful, but "custom."
Good catch I missed that something is up....Bloo ones only came out in 04. :eek:ccasion1

Private owners are dumping 08's for 7 grand... id take a newer bike with more miles.
The Economy maybe :wink: When I said Private owners and what I think it's worth that was the extreme price 6.5k...In reality anything from 5.5k- 6.5k for a Classic 1st Gen with only 2k miles than anyone buying at that price should not feel they are being screwed........unless you feel you need to get more out of 6.5k for a bike that can do 9sec 1/4mile times stock and 186mph or you can go spend up to 14k for New bikes that barely do better than that....your choice. :heyyou:

bloo

·
Registered
790 Posts
Good catch I missed that something is up....Bloo ones only came out in 04. :eek:ccasion1

The Economy maybe :wink: When I said Private owners and what I think it's worth that was the extreme price 6.5k...In reality anything from 5.5k- 6.5k for a Classic 1st Gen with only 2k miles than anyone buying at that price should not feel they are being screwed........unless you feel you need to get more out of 6.5k for a bike that can do 9sec 1/4mile times stock and 186mph or you can go spend up to 14k for New bikes that barely do better than that....your choice. :heyyou:

bloo
gen 1 FTW! for those miles, i think the price is actually fair lol. bike looks clean and has a pipe.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
gen 1 FTW! for those miles, i think the price is actually fair lol. bike looks clean and has a pipe.
agree :eek:ccasion1 but really it's what your looking for....I just don't get some of these complainers....I bought in 1986 a Brand New Honda Interceptor top speed 151mph for about $5.8k with almost 75 HP to the crank less than the 1st Gen has but at that time was killing every bike back then like this 1st gen did no matter what size CCs when it first came out.....now in a New ERA riders are complaining about spending 6.5k for a bike that still hangs with the lastest bikes in 2011....sorry just don't get it. :dontknow:

·
Registered
74 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I think dealers can ask what ever they want that's how they make a living I think the q? Is how stupid the buyer is! Imo that bike is Worth $ 4200.00 tops
Let me know if you ever put a bike up for sale, we'll see what kind of pricing you post up. And by the way, your opinion, SUCKS! :heyyou:
Now that is down right funny :lol: sorry but agree I think we all would start high and go low if need be. I sold way back in 06 I believe a Black 04 ZX10R with only about 5000miles for around high 4k but it was wrecked(mainly plastics) and I fixed it up but did a little fun first with it at the drag strip.:wink: maybe fazbikez is right that is the # right now as there are great deals to be had if you search around for almost any brand.......but if my bike got stolen or on fire tomorrow and could replace it with only 2K miles same bike for only 5-6.5k I would probably buy at that price with out feeling I got a bad deal. :mrgreen:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
hell i bought my 06 last yr for 5700 with only 1286 on the ODO. was worth 6500 then on NADA, but its worth more now bec its PRICELESS!! :mrgreen: oh and yellows the fastest :thefinger

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
hell i bought my 06 last yr for 5700 with only 1286 on the ODO. was worth 6500 then on NADA, but its worth more now bec its PRICELESS!! :mrgreen: oh and yellows the fastest :thefinger
yeah but it wasn't the Classic Bloo 1st Gen with only 2k miles....that's priceless :thefinger :lol:

J/m......Goldstar that was at my house a few weekends ago bought his bike(1st Gen Bloo) last year from a member for about that price with nice full system and PC tuned making 170hp clean bike over 5kmiles.....nice deals out there and still the best bang for the buck is still Kawis :thumbsup: but it's not that easy to find the good deals you have to search around the word has been leaked out about the ZX10Rs so most will start high these days. :wink:

bloo

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
But my color is SOLAR lellow

mine was from a 40yr old gay hairdresser in new orleans, found him on craigslist, thats where i found my old briggs n stratton 600 aka 99 yzf600r

·
Registered
77 Posts
haha

they made a blue in 05 similar to the 06 blue but its like a electric blue not that color and those decals are ebay specials lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts