Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been dating a hot lil MILF for a good while now. It's all VERY good. Down to the regular surprise cell phone text picture attachments. makes not being able to leave my desk not such a bad thing! BUT.... just got intro'd to a supa hot Ferrari sales girl!! She's "sick of the old rich guys hitting on her". Poor thing, she needs some tender care don't ya'll think? the MILF is pressing R'ship. The pony girl is calling wanting to "get together". What's a poor mid thirties bacholer to do??? :dontknow:

:gve: :ldiw: :rockwoot:

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Big Daddy said:
ya wanting my "nannie cam" IP's are you, you old dirty man! 192.168. ...... :badteeth:

geeze guys. How do i choose? 32 y/o 5'3", 115 lbs, red head, aftermarket bewbies sport'n MILF or 28 y/o, 5'7", 125#, natural 34C's (wayyyyyy nicely displayed!), long brunette hair.... i'm so torn...:thefinger

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
miykl said:
...geeze guys. How do i choose? 32 y/o 5'3", 115 lbs, red head, aftermarket bewbies sport'n MILF or 28 y/o, 5'7", 125#, natural 34C's (wayyyyyy nicely displayed!), long brunette hair.... i'm so torn...:thefinger
You ready to settle down, chose the red head. Bubbies won't sag.
In it for the fun, Ferrari girl. Probably loose her to somebody with the big bucks...someday.
At least you gots choices! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
LOL just have fun with them!!!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Is there a problem here?

Poll time methinks.

Do-the MILF=relationship
Do-the Ferrari Chick
Do-BOTH (while you can)

BTW, BOTH has it's advantages as it would keep both on their toes. Make BOTH chase YOU and wonder if they are each Ms. Lucky 1. You are on the ground floor with Ferrari chick, and the MILF WANTS a relationship. As long as you are a couple steps ahead and have her persuing YOU for a relationship, you are in the clear. It will require some careful planning on your end but I say play the hand while you have a good hand to play.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts