Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered all the OEM lower fairings taillight cover and solo seat cowl from hondaeasttoledo.com. and never received my parts. Called them over and over again and they kept telling me UPS had lost the package and that they had open up a trace to find it. So I call UPS and they tell me they never received the package and that Honda east Toledo had not contacted them at all about my package let alone place a trace. After that Honda east would not even take my calls. Luckily I paid through PayPal, opened up a claim and got a refund in 10 MIN!!!!!! :dollarbilSo that gives u an idea of what PayPal thought of them. Most unproffesional company I have ever delt with. I just wish they were closer to me so I could go in there and raise hell. Here's to hondaesttoledo.com :thefinger:thefinger

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I actually was just recently in the store.
Been through it a few times through the years.
Sales staff is a bunch of tough guys and the parts counter is a bunch of know it alls.
I wouldn't give them business even when I lived close; not sure how you mustered up the courage to deal cross country with them.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Just out of curiosity, if you're in South TX... why would you order parts through an out of state dealer?

I'm not knockin' ya, I'm just curious as to why you would do that rather than going local or even in-state.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Just out of curiosity, if you're in South TX... why would you order parts through an out of state dealer?

I'm not knockin' ya, I'm just curious as to why you would do that rather than going local or even in-state.
Best price...

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts

Moslty because if you order out of state, you don't pay tax.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
So I ordered all the OEM lower fairings taillight cover and solo seat cowl from hondaeasttoledo.com. and never received my parts. Called them over and over again and they kept telling me UPS had lost the package and that they had open up a trace to find it. So I call UPS and they tell me they never received the package and that Honda east Toledo had not contacted them at all about my package let alone place a trace. After that Honda east would not even take my calls. Luckily I paid through PayPal, opened up a claim and got a refund in 10 MIN!!!!!! :dollarbilSo that gives u an idea of what PayPal thought of them. Most unproffesional company I have ever delt with. I just wish they were closer to me so I could go in there and raise hell. Here's to hondaesttoledo.com :thefinger:thefinger
This is what you need to do, as I have done this COUNTLESS times.
Re-write this a bit more and posted on their facebook, yelp, every and all possible yellowpages or reviews and also BBB and any other place their names come up on the web.

Honda Kawasaki did something way worse about 4 years ago and to this day I copy and paste my rather LONG review and thinking of contining to do this possible for anotehr 10 years. It only takes me 4-5 seconds to copy the review I wrote and paste it.

my 2 cents

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
This is what you need to do, as I have done this COUNTLESS times.
Re-write this a bit more and posted on their facebook, yelp, every and all possible yellowpages or reviews and also BBB and any other place their names come up on the web.

Honda Kawasaki did something way worse about 4 years ago and to this day I copy and paste my rather LONG review and thinking of contining to do this possible for anotehr 10 years. It only takes me 4-5 seconds to copy the review I wrote and paste it.

my 2 cents
K, got it. Don't piss u off. :heyyou::badteeth:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Purchased a stator from them... lowest price fast shipping... no issues with their parts dept...

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Damn, I hate to hear you had a bad time with them.
Ever since I found out they had the lowest prices, I have shopped online with them.
Never had a problem with them, and I have ordered from them multiple times.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn, I hate to hear you had a bad time with them.
Ever since I found out they had the lowest prices, I have shopped online with them.
Never had a problem with them, and I have ordered from them multiple times.
Well I will never deal with them again. They were'nt helpful at all man, it was almost like they were trying to make it seem like it was my fault. I was amazed at the piss poor service I received.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Purchased a stator from them... lowest price fast shipping... no issues with their parts dept...
When their parts are in stock, I've had no problems. When parts are backordered, it can be frustrating. Guess there's always pro's and con's to everything. If you want to save money, you might have to just plan ahead..

Good luck, though. No one deserves poor follow-up customer service..

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When their parts are in stock, I've had no problems. When parts are backordered, it can be frustrating. Guess there's always pro's and con's to everything. If you want to save money, you might have to just plan ahead..

Good luck, though. No one deserves poor follow-up customer service..
First impressions are everything and they showed their ass to me. I got my money back and will take elsewhere.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts