Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i paid for a set of OEM fairings from him Saturday morning. then he turned around and collected money from Tasos on the very same plastics later that night lying to tasos saying i had not paid for the plastics yet.

once me and tasos spoke thru pm's we found out he was basically playing us both. he told me i would have my refund this morning and tasos would have his tracking number neither of which has happened.

we have both filed disputes with paypal and hopeful it will all turn out in our favor.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
WTF mang what a pussy way to do business

he better correct this shit or ban from here

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WTF mang what a pussy way to do business

he better correct this shit or ban from here
i doubt he is going to correct it. just by the way he was lying to us in his pm's shows what a piece of garbage he is.

he has a lot of things for sale right now so just be careful everyone.

jeff

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
another shitty seller giving honest guys a bad rap. hopefully this works out.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
I'm watching the situation....as all know the site can't do much other than ban, but we want to give the situation a chance to work out. Hope to see a reply here soon or the 2 buyers post the situation is resolved.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I've sold to him and he seemed like a kool guy, but then again he was buying. I shipped to him out in Scottsdale, Arizona.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've sold to him and he seemed like a kool guy, but then again he was buying. I shipped to him out in Scottsdale, Arizona.
yea he seemed like a cool guy to when he was getting my money, then he pulls this bullshit. i have his address and phone number but i didnt want to post any personal info.

·
Registered
57 Posts
This is just another example of a lowlife scammer tryin to get the better of us good people...man and to think I nearly did business with this con artist!!! Don't know who to trust on this once sacred forum...is the economy that bad, where these morons feel they could take advantage of the rest of us???? I'm sorry to hear of your stress my brothers...I hope ur refunded soon!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Sux to hear that...but I would like to throw in my 2 cents. I was gonna buy the signals/tailight he had for sale, I thought we had agreed on a price, but it was a mix up but I had already sent the money through paypal. When he PMd me back and said he was firm on the price, he INSTANTLY refunded the money. I had no other contact or problems. It just SEEMS that if he was that much of a scam artist, I wouldnt have heard from him. I am not taking up, nor defending him, just sharing my experience which might give hope to you guys........good luck, a ban is in order either way though

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sux to hear that...but I would like to throw in my 2 cents. I was gonna buy the signals/tailight he had for sale, I thought we had agreed on a price, but it was a mix up but I had already sent the money through paypal. When he PMd me back and said he was firm on the price, he INSTANTLY refunded the money. I had no other contact or problems. It just SEEMS that if he was that much of a scam artist, I wouldnt have heard from him. I am not taking up, nor defending him, just sharing my experience which might give hope to you guys........good luck, a ban is in order either way though
yea he has had plenty of time to get me money back. if you want ill shoot you the pms he sent just lying to me and tasos.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
As said, he asked for a day to sort it out and we gave it to him. If i was paid twice for an item, i would have moved the whole world to fix it in time and restore my name. He hasn't logged in since...He is not a newbie or a kid or anything, i believe too he's a good guy, but i dunno? :dontknow:

We also have to protect ourselves, we're talking $1100 here...

I personally have bought so many items worth $k's from this forum and NEVER EVER had an issue.

Hopefuly this will be sorted out shortly in a good manner and everything will be ok. I am willing to do everything in my part to make it happen, as i'm sure Duckcall will.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sorry to hear your problem. Bought an Akra Hex can off him earlier this month - $280 sent from UK to USA, can arrived in great condition, well packed this week! Couldn't fault him.
Can't understand the dude going bad!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I paid for the Clear Alternative front blinkers last Sat. I haven't seen them yet but, I'm not too concerned. People get busy sometimes...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts