Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just finished the install of the race intake cam, head gasket, tre and ignition module. Ran into a problem. Went to start the bike when I was done and the starter won't turn over. Just a clicking noise. Battery testing at 14.38 so i know that its good. When I put my hand on the starter it is warm to the touch. Checked the fuse and it was also good. Any of you ever have this problem. In my experience with cars if this happens. Its either a bad connection(ground corroded) or the relay. Oh well guess i'm gonna have to do some testing. I just hope its not the starter.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Well I just finished the install of the race intake cam, head gasket, tre and ignition module. Ran into a problem. Went to start the bike when I was done and the starter won't turn over. Just a clicking noise. Battery testing at 14.38 so i know that its good. When I put my hand on the starter it is warm to the touch. Checked the fuse and it was also good. Any of you ever have this problem. In my experience with cars if this happens. Its either a bad connection(ground corroded) or the relay. Oh well guess i'm gonna have to do some testing. I just hope its not the starter.

When ya gett'r all up and mapped again. Please post your #'s. Would be nice to see before and after maps!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts