Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys, new and have been searching this awesome forum for awhile now and haven't found what I need but stumbled upon a lot use info. Good Show. Back the topic at hand though, I had my bike slip out from under me as I left the parking lot at work, no real dammage just lost the above stated cap. What I am wondering is if there is an aftermarket kit to replace this cap along with the Timing Inspection Cap?

·
Registered
218 Posts
I don´t have the answer to you, but have a related ask too.
That two caps in the Large Starter cover of the ZX10R 08/09 (Starter Clutch Bolt Cap and Timing Inspection Cap) seems to be the same part, because of the Ref. Number in the Service Manual, but I have both damageed in hands that I take off of my bike and realized that they are different (one have the number 3 craved in it and the other has the number 4 craved in it).
Could you help me with this, because is my only doubt to do the order and soon ride my bike.
Thanks.

·
Registered
218 Posts
The part I am looking for to my ZX10R 08/09 are that two, with these respective o-rings.

If someone could help me telling me the Ref. number of them, i would be very thank you.
Luiz

1 - 3 of 3 Posts