Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And let me tell ya for those of you who haven't had one, Your side is one of the most painful spots to get it. I got 2 of my buddys initials in it. One of them was my best friend for over 10 years and the other was a really close friend who was the announcer at the drags for 10 years. Was really clse to both of them, and they both died within 2 weeks of eachother. Both of them loved to watch me do wheelies so now they can always watch some wheelies.. Its not done yet but definitely started

Attachments

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Looks great Bgmagma, can't wait to see it after it's finished. Wonder what color the bike will be?? :lol: I'm thinking Bloo since that is the fastest and best color lol...:mrgreen: Great way to honor your friends too. The wifey would more than likely disagree on the most painful spots for a tattoo though...:wink:

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great Bgmagma, can't wait to see it after it's finished. Wonder what color the bike will be?? :lol: I'm thinking Bloo since that is the fastest and best color lol...:mrgreen: Great way to honor your friends too. The wifey would more than likely disagree on the most painful spots for a tattoo though...:wink:
Hahaha well I was gonna do color. but we decided to leave it black and white. My buddy thats doin it is great at shading. I can't wait to see it when its done! Man it may not be the most painful but it'll definitely make a man outta you. lol

·
Registered
365 Posts
Im a big fan of tatts with purpose to them, not just chosen from tattoo shop book.

Sorry to hear about your buds....

Sent from my PC36100 using Motorcycle App

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im a big fan of tatts with purpose to them, not just chosen from tattoo shop book.

Sorry to hear about your buds....

Sent from my PC36100 using Motorcycle App
You and me both man. I wanted to do something for both of them and Once its done its gonna look soo good!!!

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Thanks guys. I'm ready to get it finished but dreddin the pain. haha
The side of my ribs is probably the worst place i've ever been tattooed before!! but it'll be worth it when it's all said and done man. you couldn't have went just a "little" bigger? :lol: that's a big bastard bro so i know that thing is gonna look awesome when it's all done!! going to get some more work tonight myself as a matter of fact.:eek:ccasion1

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The side of my ribs is probably the worst place i've ever been tattooed before!! but it'll be worth it when it's all said and done man. you couldn't have went just a "little" bigger? :lol: that's a big bastard bro so i know that thing is gonna look awesome when it's all done!! going to get some more work tonight myself as a matter of fact.:eek:ccasion1
Haha thanks man! Yeah its gonna be huge when its done. He wants to do like tree's and the sky in the background. So he's got quite a bit more to go. Yeah it'll definitely be worth it but damn its gonna be sore for a while.

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have a tatoo at the same place and i know how it hurt Lol!! how much they worked on it?
Hell yeah thats badass!! I actually had a 78 bonneville that i was tryin to get rid of, and one of my roomates artist needed a car. So I traded him the car for my side. Works for me!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Looks Badass man, I have some on my side's. I found the worst thing is that I am ticklish and my body did not know how to respond

·
Registered
13 Posts
Why? The guy posted a picture of his tattoo for the world to see. I think it incredibly lame. I cant voice my opinion in a public forum without getting negative rep? What is wrong with you people?

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Why? The guy posted a picture of his tattoo for the world to see. I think it incredibly lame. I cant voice my opinion in a public forum without getting negative rep? What is wrong with you people?
Yo' Momma ever tell you that if you don't have anything nice to say, then stfu? :dontknow:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts