Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
Couple of my previous trips to the Philippines and hit up a few starbucks there. Same prices with conversion as it costs here, only the wealthy can afford to go there on a regular basis.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
So these mofos don't pay taxes either?
Oh course not. It's not in the shareholders interests.

To put it another way. "It's in the interests of shareholders to be as tax efficient as possible."
translates to:
"Using creative accounting techniques we can move our "profit" from tax-heavy locales to tax-light locales to pay less tax globally"

I think this is a case of governments caught napping and a globalised economy biting them in the ass!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Static pays their taxes for them. He gets it from the mason jars he has buried in his back yard. :badteeth:
:lol:
And apparently he has a big back yard.

·
The Pace
6,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Allergic to taxes. Huge amounts that is.
Then add scout to that list! People around here are kooky. They complain about fuel costs going up a little, but turn around AND VOTE IN EVERY SINGLE TAX INCREASE!!!

All some gulag school district has to do is cry about 'no money' and next thing I know I'm paying MORE taxes! Same with sales tax. Fookin idiots. So, get this one, my property value went down a couple hundred thousand, but MY TAXES ARE RIGHT WHERE THEY WERE WITH HIGHEST PROPERTY VALUE!

Reason, because of IDIOT voters that CAN NOT THINK!

People drive here great, but when it comes to just thinking stuff through, like impossible.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts