Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What’s everyone going to order?
:dontknow:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA???? i can get a bucks drink for the price of a mobile home?! sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! caramel mocha frappachino!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA???? i can get a bucks drink for the price of a mobile home?! sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! caramel mocha frappachino!
Yes, but only for a limited time.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 day left till SB Happy Hour!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Starbucks Happy Hour Starts today at 3pm.

Please drink responsibly

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Surprised????? Do you not know who he is? This is Johnny Starbucks himself! :crackup:
I know.. right?

How do you get close to 9,000 posts and not know this?
Anyone else find this very perplexing?

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't understand, how come with %50 off everyones getting like basic drinks?
Have you guys serioulsy never had anything other than just plain coffee with milk, syrup, and sugar before?
:dontknow:

Here's mine, something basic to start off with:

An indulgent blend of rich mocha sauce, Starbucks signature Frappuccino Roast coffee , Frappuccino chips, fresh non-fat milk (on a diet so keeping that fat to a minimum) blended with ice and topped with delicious, chocolaty whipped cream, chocolate cookie crumble topping, and mocha drizzle.

·
Does not drive into smoke
2,156 Posts
I don't understand, how come with %50 off everyones getting like basic drinks?
Because:
- Americano takes around 1 sec to order. Nothing worse than being the second in line and waiting for 15 minutes for the person in front of you to spell out their order.
- Americano has the caffeine content without being diluted by milk, tofu mix, banana pulp, granola syrup or whatnot.
- Americano has 0 calories. Not 3000+. I don't live in the Antarctic, I don't need that extra energy boost.
- Americano has the viscosity of water. Not of drying cement or automotive goop. It won't clog your intestines, plus you won't have to scrap the remains of it off the cup's walls.
- Americano has coffee flavor. Not sugar flavor, milk flavor, strawberry flavor. Coffee.

There. :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts