·
Registered
276 Posts
Wish I could ride out with ya?! damn military, i miss St.Louis....:sad:

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
I though it was around 4 or so. Better make it 8:30-Stands up @ 9:00
cool! ya i wanna get back to my house between 6 and 7 i'm hoping. that will put me at about a 15 hour day. i comfirmed today i got two coming down with me. my brother has one or two from his neck of the woods.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
cool! ya i wanna get back to my house between 6 and 7 i'm hoping. that will put me at about a 15 hour day. i comfirmed today i got two coming down with me. my brother has one or two from his neck of the woods.
Damn you guys really are gonna have a long day being 15 hours!!!

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
There is a Denny's right off of 109 that we can hit before the ride too if we want.
ya whatever dude. we can head your way from Coy's house and meet up for grub in your neck of the woods or :dontknow: u can decide.

Damn you guys really are gonna have a long day being 15 hours!!!
yea, leaving my house @ 4am. but this trip is 5 hours in the truck as opposed to 5 extra hours of seat time. trailering bikes down is gonna be better.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I might be in. From arnod, might get a buddy with a 6r also. You guys like to speed and mess around or drive like a grandpa

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
just wondering i have rode with people that do five under the speed limit and never even try to race their bikes.
Just messin with ya. The way we ride is go your own pace. If your slower we will wait for you. No one gets left behind. I will say this though, leave your ego at home. These roads bite hard if you dont know what your doing.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
:spit:

Hey Eric your pm's are full. Gary and I talked about breakfast I dont eat breakfast I just drink a glass of chocolate milk in the morning and some bacon sometimes but I'm game for anything just let me know.
Yeah Im not sure yet, I think were still figuring it out where to go.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i'm coming down no matter what. if the rain shows up we're drinkin' beer. :beer2:either way i expect to meet you homie! no tire excuses this time!

ok, ill be there hell or high water! :eek:ccasion1 And fyi my tires just got replace with some PCIII and i need to give them a good run anyway!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts