Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've searched and searched, and while I found one for my older bike, I can't find a single sided swingarm for my '07 zx10 that isn't some stretched piece of crap...

Anyone know of anyone making and selling these? My first born son is due any day now so payment shouldnt be an issue :lol:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok i wasn't sure of something like that would work. don't know what measurements i need to have or look for etc. I found a swingarm from a triumph s3 for a hell of a price.. but wasn't sure what my options were for fitting different parts on

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Gregg's customs did one for a Gen 1 ZX-10R awhile back. It looked awesome but I wonder how it would feel when flogged on a track. Looks like a trellis design that has been filled.
http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3697&highlight=single

If you're ZX10R is a track tool, you might want to reconsider the single sided swingarm idea, but if you're looking just to make something custom and cool-looking it should be fine.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
contact turboten for a kickass Ss deal!

·
Registered
65 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
wow that turned out sick!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
What about this one? looks to be a vfr one with some mods done to make it fit. I am thinking of this on my zx-10r fighter.
WOW! Where is the write up for that one? I would seriously consider doing that! Looks tits!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts