Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is my own thread about this issue...

I purchased an exhaust for my 05 zx10 off him/her

via the back and forth conversations via email i asked for the cell #, to make talking about this deal much easier...

Long story short, he/she made a post on wera and we were talking about how to do it. We agreed on my new ohlins top mount damper and 150 bucks, in exchange for the exhaust. Agreed and done.

So i sent him/her all the pics they asked for of the damper, sent the money via paypal, and sent the damper via ups.

Have info to confirm all of the above, have email's and txt msg's showing that i was told i would get my pipe daily, every day i asked for a tracking # i got some sort of excuse.

So as it stands, i called ups and had them hold my damper in depo, and not to deliver it ( took lots of calls to head office to get them to hold this for me)

srtlongbow123 sent back the paypal by accident they say, saying she/he didnt look at which person it was, and then told me it came back to me. Which is correct, they did send back my money. But as it stands i had to pay for my damper to be sent out, and i was told daily about my pipe coming...

Last msg i was told i could expect it by 3pm on GOOD FRIDAY!!! like cmon everything is closed, and we all know this.......

anyway long story short, im asking for you to give my my parts as per our deal, or to refund me for my shipping to send my part to you. If you want to be a child in dealings and try and rip someone off, then all the best to you, but id like to think you just had a lil bit of a few rough days...

so lets get this squared away, put this all under the table, you get me my exhaust, and ill cover your paypal again. I will NOT however send you the paypal again while my damper is still out with out tracking information and proof that your not trying to screw me over

Cheers all

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
An if I was you I would send that damper right back to myself and not worry about a couple bucks for shipping. It could have been A LOT worse at least you got your money back and know where the damper is! Even if this guy agrees to ship the exhaust I would say no thanks and find one from someone you can trust!! I think you dodged a bullet here man, good luck

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya my main thing is i dont deal in this shady shit, i make a deal and follow through 100%

i dont understand why its so hard for him/her to do the same

I shipped my damper AND sent money as per our deal

honestly i like the exhaust, and think the deal works for us both, but i want to see them follow though with it....

I see where your coming from, and i kinda agree too, but if they can make this work, and all is well, then im good to just accept it was a rough few days and a lil hectic and all will be forgiven

just how i am, i dont like to think the world is full of shitty ppl... maybe i should smarten up tho eh lol

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
Yeah it sucks that there are so many shitty people out there! But unfortunetly that's the way it is and alot of people get burned on the net so I would feel lucky.... Maybe since the guy can see that you are truthful he will send you the exhaust and when you recieve it then you can release the damper?? Just an option....

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
last thing i said to him was send me the tracking # with the info, so i can confirm it with ups

then ill re send the paypal to him, and release the damper....

i figure thats more then fair isnt it?

i took the liberty to send it all in the first place, with nothing in return from him, with the answer always being i will have it,

then when things didnt seem right ( i mean how hard is it to send a tracking #) then i called around and had ups hold it..

I just want this to be sent to me, and move on and wash it under the table

as i said im a guy who likes to believe that there are still some good ppl around...

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
full system akro evo, ment to be the twin high pipe system for the 05

thats the pic he sent me showing me the system, and then he included the pic on the 05

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry didnt copy the first part of the msg, and the word "yes" was missing when i copy pasted

so his should read yes two can set up the same system kaw had on the ama zx10r

-----Original Message-----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, Mar 25, 2010 9:15 pm
Subject: Re: parts

sounds good, here u go... if you want a pic of the ohlins, ill just go snap a pic for you, so lmk

also is this exhaust a single or dual can? cause ive always wanted to run a dual setup of the 06-07 on my 05... just like the look of a twin can setup....

do u know if they can be used? i think u had both bikes right

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
funny thing is, this person kept saying there husband wants it to know if i shipped it etc....

but yet all the info i found on them says its a guy

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerouser?cmd=viewprofile&id=86134

srtlongbow123

Access Level Normal User
Full Name Daniel Bishop
Email Address [email protected]
Location tequesta fl usa
Age 26
Car 1987 d21 z24 and 2004 bmw m3 and 2003 srt-4
Interests cars and going fast drifting
Occupation EMT

http://www.ratemybody.com/profile_901197_srtlongbow123.html

Member Stats
RATING
VOTES
CITY
hobe sound
STATE
Florida
COUNTRY
United States
AGE/SEX
23 / Male / Straight
HEIGHT
6'6" (199 cm)
STATUS
Single
SMOKE / DRINK
No / Yes

http://jeepspace.jeepforum.com/srtlongbow123

and then the msgs from her/him to me

Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:03:40 -0400
To: <[email protected]>

damn so i shoulda had my friends get it when they were in daytona lol

and ur name btw? so i know who im talking too

----- Original Message -----
To: John Taverner
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 9:04 AM

Crystal Taylor
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
199 Posts
i'm sorry to hear this. i also made a transaction with him, but it was smooth as butter. he sent me a tracking number and everything we had agreed on...there may just be some mix up somewhere...

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well then how is this, ill give you 50 bucks to make my deal go through, that would be the total it cost me to get my damper back here and what i paid to ship it already.....

so free 50 bucks for you if you can make my transaction go smoothly

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well i have twin pipes right now with my ixil, but im selling that on here..... so i dont mind a lil extra work to get them on

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
no dual akro's for a gen. 1 this would have to be custom fabbed. I can see why you want it so bad!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts