Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Fug...... I can't pry my arse away from the pc tonight. Boys are on a roll. Love that ernie is the non violent, get his drink on, type!

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Family Guy rules- glad they brought it back.

How 'bout the airbags in quagmeyers's car? Blow up dolls.. so many gags.

·
Registered
956 Posts
R1GSXRKILLER said:
Watch your ass bitch's cause where fighting back...no way you take over this site......NO....FUGGEN...WAY.

NOW THAT IS FRIKKIN FUNNY!!!!! killer you are a mad man!!! :thumbsup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Killa, I know you won't give up your secret, but at least tell us if it's one secret site you get those great pics or just a few that you chose from. :popcorn: :beer:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
R1GSXRKILLER said:
Ahhh ancient secret...can not tell....that's my ammo bro, i don't wana get shot with my own ammo lol.

Totally understand....keep it up bro. You the man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:cool:
superbiker said:
fuck squids will eventually kill themselves.

how do I clutch up a wheelie in first gear? :badteeth:
Just hit about 3 or 4 grand make sure your doing at least 25, 30 mph & pop that fugger...that's the easy part now trying to find your balance point...your on your own bro...if you crash & burn don't blame me man lol...good luck.:cool:

·
Registered
212 Posts
R1GSXRKILLER said:
:cool:
Just hit about 3 or 4 grand make sure your doing at least 25, 30 mph & pop that fugger...that's the easy part now trying to find your balance point...your on your own bro...if you crash & burn don't blame me man lol...good luck.:cool:
should I hit the NOS bottle once I am up?
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol...:lol: :lol: ..yea bro...but shit you'll be flying to the moon....you wont have to worry about the wheelie.:mrgreen:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts