Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BIG DADDY

How come I have to be a Squid??????

I have been riding almost 50 years and I think I should be given some consideration for still being alive. If I am 61 years old and riding one of the fastest production motorcycle in the world, I would think you would give the old man a more appropriate title under my avatar. Bitte Bitte

Danke
Bob

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
I was a squid till this morning now I'm just a street rider.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Der Yeager said:
BIG DADDY

How come I have to be a Squid??????

I have been riding almost 50 years and I think I should be given some consideration for still being alive. If I am 61 years old and riding one of the fastest production motorcycle in the world, I would think you would give the old man a more appropriate title under my avatar. Bitte Bitte

Danke
Bob
We all START out as Squids here. Dont worry the more you post the faster you progress. Just ask that Hillbilly Post Whore Hill!! :badteeth:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LordBadly said:
We all START out as Squids here. Dont worry the more you post the faster you progress. Just ask that Hillbilly Post Whore Hill!! :badteeth:
Lord Badly

I noticed that you are in Indiana. Are you a native? I was born and raised on a small farm outside of Richmond. I attended Arsenal Technical High School in Indinapolis.

Bob

·
Registered
956 Posts
Der Yeager said:
Lord Badly

I noticed that you are in Indiana. Are you a native? I was born and raised on a small farm outside of Richmond. I attended Arsenal Technical High School in Indinapolis.

Bob
Born, Raised and will probably be here forever. Its home. :badteeth:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
:postwhore

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
While we're "how come"ing... How come so many of you fuggers post BS like this in the ZX-10R forum instead of the OUT HOUSE where it belongs. :dontknow: :heyyou:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts