Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D&D slip ons w the k&n. Im not doin a Power commander yet. Havent put on yet. Bout to leave iraq and go to the house:mrgreen:Question, K&N or no K&N. I really would love some clarification on power commander issue. Its a slip on but its a dual D&D w the k&N. My 07 has 1600 miles on it and i dont want to burn it up and at the same time the wife is gonna be pissed if i drop anymore cash into the bike right now.. Thanks

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Your good to go! Bolt up them pipes and throw that filter in, you wont burn anything up!!
:+2:....even if they are the dreaded AND deafening D&D's!!!!!! stay safe over there man and get your ass back home asap to enjoy the bike! thank you for your service!!:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guyz, I really appreciate the answers I really wanted to hear. One less thing to think about. And thanks for the support too!! :patriot:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
:eek:ccasion1 God bless our troops and God BLESS our ZX10R's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayyy: Your fine with those 'cans' and air filter bro. A PC3 and custom map later will much improve your air/fuel ratio throughout the entire rpm range and give ya a few more ponies, well worth it in the long run. But until then...run the bastid!!!!

·
Registered
874 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
:+2:....even if they are the dreaded AND deafening D&D's!!!!!! stay safe over there man and get your ass back home asap to enjoy the bike! thank you for your service!!:eek:ccasion1
Nicely said, hey TMY miss me

·
Registered
333 Posts
:eek:ccasion1 god bless our troops and god bless our zx10r's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayyy: Your fine with those 'cans' and air filter bro. A pc3 and custom map later will much improve your air/fuel ratio throughout the entire rpm range and give ya a few more ponies, well worth it in the long run. But until then...run the bastid!!!!
:+2::+2::+2::+2::+2::+2::+2::+2::+2::+2::+2::+2::+2::+2::+2::+2::+2::+2::+

1 - 11 of 11 Posts