1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Alright which one of you was it??? :lol:

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
OMG..AM i dead..i saw the bright white light..I thought that being in eastern canad with a billion feet of snow made my ass white..DAMN dude..get a tan,or ride around like that for a lil wind burn..lol

·
Registered
333 Posts
:spit: ummm......I think I need to start questioning my sexual orientation cause I watched that one to the end. To save face though, I was waiting for him to flip it.:dontknow: Don't ever do that to me again, Tech.:heyyou:

·
Registered
474 Posts
What an idiot and blinding white.The video doesn't make any sense unless he eats it big time.I'm sure that was in the next minute of footage.

·
Registered
18 Posts
:headshake Proof that no matter how far technology advances we'll never eliminate mother nature and the process of natural selection

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:spit: ummm......I think I need to start questioning my sexual orientation cause I watched that one to the end. To save face though, I was waiting for him to flip it.:dontknow: Don't ever do that to me again, Tech.:heyyou:
:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
:bitchslap that and you avatar doesn't help ya either :lol:

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lolololol....Yeah thats the reason why I posted this

1. it was on a 10R
2.BigRed avatar looks some what the same as the VID?
3. Someone on here must know this guy!
4.I thought it would be funny on this board!
5. its just funny!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts