Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 05 10r with approx 19,000 miles. Acro full system, bmc, tre, and thats it as far as performance goes. When i give it throttle, smooth roll on or hard twist, the throttle becomes spuratic. It only does it sometimes. at first i thought it was a tranny problem because it felt like it was jumping out of gear and then catching really hard, but then i tried it with the clutch in and it still does it. Another thing that seemed to happen on the same day was when i drop it into first gear from nuetral it was stalling and clunking hard. thought clutch adjustment, adjusted , still happens. next thought was sidestand switch, but i can start it in first with the clutch in and drive away. i dont know if these two problems are coralated, doesnt seem it to me only because one is engine , the other is clutch. Please help asap. it my daily driver!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Sounds like two issues. Your sporatic throttle sounds like your fuel pump going. Your clunkiness in first gear then stalling sounds like your clutch is going.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts