Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
I am about to buy some new sprockets and chain. Need to know which setup is best for high top speeds without killing the acceleration. I weigh only 55kg. Also send me a link to where i can buy from. Thanks

·
Registered
636 Posts
Either he typed wrong numbers or that's one little dude! Bike should fly with a person that size if can get enough weight over the front to keep it down.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I'm 150 on a good day, after a nice meal or so . Lol maybe 160 with gear....bike actually gets really hard to control at high speeds lol

·
Registered
790 Posts
My best favorite gearing is
+3

Anything for top speed kills acceleration
What's yours top out at? I'm -1+2 which is perfect for my taste but tops out quick. Top speed on mine is 174.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Actually i just checked i am 63kg. I was obese when I started riding (105kg). Within 4 months of workout lost 50kg . I just loved the way my bike just rode with my light weight. I need the top speed because i ride on highways 90% of time and i need the higher top speed to beat the supercars that i regularly encounter who are so desperate to race a bike. Dubai... u know what i am saying.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I have that same problem around here...way too many super cars wanting to do 60-200mph roll ons...Joking i wish, nothing but corn around here.

Your bike is just gonna fall behind faster when you gear it for higher top end. If your wanting to race those UGR lambos and stuff your gonna need some extra ponies(HP).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts