Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i was out in the garage; fired up the ZX10R. Just like always the pur of my baby made me smile:wink:

So i go to walk over to my truck to get something and :eyecrazy:, yuck i get a damn bug i my mouth. Some little sort of fly or skeeter or whatever:badteeth:

So though its only Feb 24, even the bugs are ready for spring!!!

Will winter just leave already.

So how many of you assholes are out riding everyday?

·
Registered
562 Posts
me as long... as it is in the 40's i am fine with good riding gear. i dont do the highways though when it is that cold or windy.. that is not a good feeling at all.. being blown all over the highway

·
Registered
179 Posts
It was 83 deg.the day before yesterday and I planted some tomato plants yesterday.But we can ride year round down here.Its actually better in the winter because there is less bugs.Ride safe......Les

·
Registered
560 Posts
we got a nice dusting of about 4-6 inches last night! FACK - the snow had JUST about all melted too! This bites my balls - (if I had any it would :))

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I was up at 4:30am and nothing...got up again at 8:00 and more f'n snow. Just got the bike back from the shop yesterday. I think I got a compliment from the tech that did my 14 caliper upgrade....He said man your brakes rock, that bike stops like a Honda now.....prick!

·
Registered
959 Posts
bonz said:
I was up at 4:30am and nothing...got up again at 8:00 and more f'n snow. Just got the bike back from the shop yesterday. I think I got a compliment from the tech that did my 14 caliper upgrade....He said man your brakes rock, that bike stops like a Honda now.....prick!

How much did you spend on this upgrade?

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
With doing the 636 mod at the same time new pads, lines, lever caliper I would say about 4 bills including labor, bought the calipers new none on e-bay, bought the 636 mc off of e-bay though.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
bonz said:
...Just got the bike back from the shop yesterday. I think I got a compliment from the tech that did my 14 caliper upgrade....He said man your brakes rock, that bike stops like a Honda now.....prick!

:lol:

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
When the 70-80 degree weather finally got here last week, God I was so excited. We've had a yankee winter this year...been cold for like 2 months. I've already flushed the coolant and tommorrow I plan on changing the brake fluid, it just feels good to be around my bike.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts