Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your right it is super cool of Rdandy to reach out and although i'm the fortunate recipient this trip there will surely be others i guarantee ya.

BD

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
teach them randy, teach them

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
It's understandable that they don't want to help out...hell i be skeerd to pitch in if my bike was getting it's ass kicked at every corner too.

And that's without a PCIII.....fuggem.

Hey "R" i congradulate you for having a pair & starting the poor,blind,deef & dumb foundation thread for "BD":lol: ....here ya go dawg :beer: but don't think just cause i bought you a beer where going to be friends fugger.....your still the competion :thefinger :heyyou: :eek:ccasion1 :beer:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More $$$ from another R1forum member ( R1Budha) received.

BD

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
r1 guys are ok, well some of them anyways

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and another KEMAC33. thank you.

BD

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ordered

Well i did it! I ordered a PCIII & TRE from Ivan today and should have it by next week sometime, and no its not coming UPS :rocketwho its coming FedX :mrgreen:

Even though i'm still leary of the TRE and its assoc quirks i felt obligated to make its purchase as it was part of the 'contributions' from so many wonderful people (you too KILLA) so i'll be going from KISS (keep it simple stupid) to a bit more complex mode with these mods.

BD

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
unstuck, unstickyfied :lol:

BD

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
white is faster, but orange is fastest

1 - 20 of 23 Posts