Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have just been banned from that forum:la: for my lazy typin (chronic, but not obtrusive mispellin and probly lack of usin the shift key for capitalization). their super mod speed is a douche. i probly posted 5-6 times and 80% of the time i would get pm's from him about my grammar. to me it seems so petty.:jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit:

sorry for my rant.... what you think.... am i too stubborn?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
They banned you for grammar. If most forums done that they wouldnt have many members. I think thats a little extreme.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bonz said:
This is the best forum anyway, fug'em!

:+1:

thanks fellas..... i know i may be a few beers short of a 6-pack.... but banning for grammar... is, well you know..:spit:

edit: ah man! guess they found out about all my postwhorin.. so long gp rider, welcome back wsb.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hmmph!!!
We should all go sign up and flood the forum with some crazy dyslexic shit, until that anal retentive bastard craps all over himself.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Found this sticky post in the "New Announcements" thread on that site...
So effin :ninnyslap:

Proper Spelling & Capitalization In Posts & Advertisements

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We need your help to make our site look better by trying to use correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Please try and make a conscious effort to edit your typing before posting.

If we see posts that have a large amount of poor spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. it may be corrected by a moderator. We will not change the content, but we may correct obvious boo-boos.

We appreciate your help in making this not only an interesting and fun site to visit, but one that looks "professional" as well.

Thank you!

·
Man About Town
1,076 Posts
Yeah but even here a mod (to remain nameless :cool: ) It wasn't BD lmao
was baggin' on peeps for their grammatical mistakes recently.
I understand but..... we're not being tested here are we?
:dontknow:
And yeah... that guy sounds like a douche.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
There's a guy on a local board i frequent that contantly misspells everything and it is really annoying. But banning him for it is just stupid. It makes way more since to keep him around to pick on and keep the boards busy. :lol:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts