1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headsup all you other track junkies.
The Sportbike track time web site was hacked
My credit card got hit for 3K
Total pain in the ass I need a new helmet and tires and that was my only credit card I use online I doubt I do business with them again.
Man I' pissed
Smiley

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
That sucks!! Thanks for the info though, I was just about to order tires from them........

·
Registered
967 Posts
Hope you get it sorted, same shit happened to me last year

AFMEDIC

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
That sucks.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Thanks for the update. They always have great pricing on Pilot Race and slicks. But I never ordered fr them. Were you made whole??

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
No Shit.. I was just on their site the other day, thinking about doing the Mid-Ohio day with them (Since they re-paved Mid-Ohio) Wow! Makes me wonder if I'll go with them now.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
AVD something like this just happened to me. My card was charged 1600 and i had just signed up for STT a few days ago. I think i found out why now! Careful all, my account (bank) was frozen for a week till they could find out what happened.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Wow Eric, that sucks man. I just checked my card I used with STT and so far no added charges but I will keep an eye out. Are they fixin it for yah and did yah yell at em real good.
Henry, sounds like that may have been the reason. That totally sucks. Hope both of you can get these issues fixed ASAP and I hope the problem is fixed. I was hoping the first event was NESBA instead of STT anyways but what can yah do. :sad: :headshake

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey teebo,
One of the charges was to coach.com the other was to a footsmart.com
The hack was done in the past 3 weeks the charges didn't happen until this week
I think this weds. I don't think stt has even contacted its customers yet.
I think by law they have to contact every customer and inform them of the intrusion. I know I would be with out a job if this shit happend on my network.
Teebo I'm not too far from you if you want to hook up for some midwest track days this summer.

JJ I havn't done shit yet but they will be hering from me soon.
I went to pay for my leather reapairs on friday and the card got denied couldn't beleive it.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
avdigigeek said:
Hey teebo,
One of the charges was to coach.com the other was to a footsmart.com
The hack was done in the past 3 weeks the charges didn't happen until this week
I think this weds. I don't think stt has even contacted its customers yet.
I think by law they have to contact every customer and inform them of the intrusion. I know I would be with out a job if this shit happend on my network.
Teebo I'm not too far from you if you want to hook up for some midwest track days this summer.

JJ I havn't done shit yet but they will be hering from me soon.
I went to pay for my leather reapairs on friday and the card got denied couldn't beleive it.

That is crazy Eric. Henry said his stuff was charged from coach as well.:headshake Sounds pretty crappy to me. Oh and both you, Henry and I should pit together at putnam.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Avd yeah all my charges were from Coach.com and it happen to me on tuesday. Now how should i pay for my track days in April?? Avd come join us in April at Putnam. Will be my first track day with the 06 (1st of many to come)

BTW I contacted my bank (mine was an ATM/debit) card and an investigation was started. I contacted coach.com myself to find out exactly what happened and who charged those amounts. Fortunately for me they did not have the correct billing information and my money was only put on hold and never truly taken out. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
zx10ragentorange said:
That is crazy Eric. Henry said his stuff was charged from coach as well.:headshake Sounds pretty crappy to me. Oh and both you, Henry and I should pit together at putnam.:thumbsup:
I'm up for pitting together. Should be good a good time if the weather holds
I signed up for advanced. I hope that wasn't a mistake eek...
I should have my bike back together by next weekend.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
avdigigeek said:
sweet man.:thumbsup: Not a mistake with STT Eric. There A riders arent nearly as fast as the NESBA A riders. You'll be fine:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
teebo7 said:
Avd yeah all my charges were from Coach.com and it happen to me on tuesday. Now how should i pay for my track days in April?? Avd come join us in April at Putnam. Will be my first track day with the 06 (1st of many to come)

BTW I contacted my bank (mine was an ATM/debit) card and an investigation was started. I contacted coach.com myself to find out exactly what happened and who charged those amounts. Fortunately for me they did not have the correct billing information and my money was only put on hold and never truly taken out. Good luck!
Hey teebo,
I would just call them and give tem your info over the phone.
thats what I'm going to have to do for tires...
what group are you running?
also are you going to get tires?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Yeah JJ told me that's my best bet...will get on it this week.... hope to see you there! btw i'm Henry! i'll be the 06 pulling up the rear of the pack! :)

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
When are you guys gonna be at putnam?

avdigigeek said:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts