Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Retired post whore
8,471 Posts
I just might try and make that. I haven't been to the park yet since it opened, and I only live like 45 minutes from it. :headshake

· Registered
2,105 Posts
vr6, alien10, pigman or anyone else. If ur down to go I've made it happen and its confirmed 2up. So let me know fellas...oh yeah I like to make stuff happen

· Registered
987 Posts
ahh sounds like a good idea lemme know the deal vr6, i cant say yes or no at this moment but i am interested

· Registered
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Vr6 I down if your going. Let me know?
The day/night before I will confirm the ride and meeting place(s)
(Weather Permitting)

From NYC it's 2 hours and 30 minutes so it's no cake walk. I plan on stopping resting, eating, talking smack etc. I want to make it a fun ride; not let's break a record gettting there; although I expect the pace to be brisk with the occasional lane splitting.... and a wheelie or too lol:mrgreen:

I looked at the schedule and they have a lot of races going on and looks to be a nice day of racing. $15 admission fee. If we get there by 2:00PM we will see at least 1/2 of the races and the sportbike class or bikes that look like what we ride on the track. They break at 12:00PM for lunch then resume racing in an hour I guess.

Also wanted to check this place because they also do track days and go karts.

To be continued...

· Registered
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The Championship Cup Series Mid-Atlantic Regional Championship Series featuring the Michelin Pro Series concludes the week on the 1.9-mile Lightning circuit with a weekend of racing, July 24-26.

Well the weather looks good for Sunday...

I will post the night before to confirm if anyone is still going. Time and meeting place. From CT and NY. And if anyone wants my cell I will PM it to you.

Right now I am thinking I will meet up with anyone who wants to ride down from NYC by GWB Port Authority it's right on Broadway. Should try to meet there at 10:00AM This way we have plenty of time to stop and eat gas up etc.

To be continued...

It's going to be 90 degrees on Sunday in Millville

· inappropriate
7,730 Posts
thats awesome, it just so happens i work this weekend, how cool is that ! :headshake:

· Registered
2,105 Posts
Well the weather looks good for Sunday...

I will post the night before to confirm if anyone is still going. Time and meeting place. From CT and NY. And if anyone wants my cell I will PM it to you.

Right now I am thinking I will meet up with anyone who wants to ride down from NYC by GWB Port Authority it's right on Broadway. Should try to meet there at 10:00AM This way we have plenty of time to stop and eat gas up etc.

To be continued...

It's going to be 90 degrees on Sunday in Millville
That's all a copy pending weather and again i'm going 2 up...it's her birthday so I won't be doing 145+ this time around lol. Text message me or post up to confirm. :thumbsup:

· Registered
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's all a copy pending weather and again i'm going 2 up...it's her birthday so I won't be doing 145+ this time around lol. Text message me or post up to confirm. :thumbsup:

145+ Now why you gotta scare people off for the ride:crackup:

I said the pace would be brisk but not at all like our last ride

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.