Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Championship Cup Series Mid-Atlantic Regional Championship Series featuring the Michelin Pro Series concludes the week on the 1.9-mile Lightning circuit with a weekend of racing, July 24-26.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
I just might try and make that. I haven't been to the park yet since it opened, and I only live like 45 minutes from it. :headshake

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Sunday the 26th looks good...hmmm maybe even to go 2 up.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sunday the 26th looks good...hmmm maybe even to go 2 up.
Yeah, I am gonna check with some of the guys I ride with and see if they want to do the ride. Hmmmm....2 up I may consider that. My tires are 3/4 done anyway.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
vr6, alien10, pigman or anyone else. If ur down to go I've made it happen and its confirmed 2up. So let me know fellas...oh yeah I like to make stuff happen

·
Registered
987 Posts
ahh sounds like a good idea lemme know the deal vr6, i cant say yes or no at this moment but i am interested

·
Registered
67 Posts
If you guys are going on the 26th stop over thunderbolt.. I'm in the flat orange 636, riding with Absolute Cycle..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Good to know. I'm heading there on the 21st for whatever their doing then maybe I'll make the trip on the weekend. Also going for the Labor day races. oh yeah

·
Registered
945 Posts
Thanks .. Should know about the work Schedule shortly I`ll let you know..
vr6, alien10, pigman or anyone else. If ur down to go I've made it happen and its confirmed 2up. So let me know fellas...oh yeah I like to make stuff happen

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Vr6 I down if your going. Let me know?
The day/night before I will confirm the ride and meeting place(s)
(Weather Permitting)

From NYC it's 2 hours and 30 minutes so it's no cake walk. I plan on stopping resting, eating, talking smack etc. I want to make it a fun ride; not let's break a record gettting there; although I expect the pace to be brisk with the occasional lane splitting.... and a wheelie or too lol:mrgreen:

I looked at the schedule and they have a lot of races going on and looks to be a nice day of racing. $15 admission fee. If we get there by 2:00PM we will see at least 1/2 of the races and the sportbike class or bikes that look like what we ride on the track. They break at 12:00PM for lunch then resume racing in an hour I guess.

Also wanted to check this place because they also do track days and go karts.

To be continued...

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Championship Cup Series Mid-Atlantic Regional Championship Series featuring the Michelin Pro Series concludes the week on the 1.9-mile Lightning circuit with a weekend of racing, July 24-26.

Well the weather looks good for Sunday...

I will post the night before to confirm if anyone is still going. Time and meeting place. From CT and NY. And if anyone wants my cell I will PM it to you.

Right now I am thinking I will meet up with anyone who wants to ride down from NYC by GWB Port Authority it's right on Broadway. Should try to meet there at 10:00AM This way we have plenty of time to stop and eat gas up etc.

To be continued...

It's going to be 90 degrees on Sunday in Millville

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
thats awesome, it just so happens i work this weekend, how cool is that ! :headshake:

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Well the weather looks good for Sunday...

I will post the night before to confirm if anyone is still going. Time and meeting place. From CT and NY. And if anyone wants my cell I will PM it to you.

Right now I am thinking I will meet up with anyone who wants to ride down from NYC by GWB Port Authority it's right on Broadway. Should try to meet there at 10:00AM This way we have plenty of time to stop and eat gas up etc.

To be continued...

It's going to be 90 degrees on Sunday in Millville
That's all a copy pending weather and again i'm going 2 up...it's her birthday so I won't be doing 145+ this time around lol. Text message me or post up to confirm. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's all a copy pending weather and again i'm going 2 up...it's her birthday so I won't be doing 145+ this time around lol. Text message me or post up to confirm. :thumbsup:

145+ Now why you gotta scare people off for the ride:crackup:

I said the pace would be brisk but not at all like our last ride

1 - 19 of 19 Posts