Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished watching live in Shanghai..Rossi won finally !!!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
I got real lucky and caught the broadcast. I was glad to see Rossi take it instead of Pedrosa. :lol: I was unable to catch the after race comments to see why Nicky started to drop back during the middle of the race. But, it was good to see him come back toward the end. Overall, it was a good race to watch. :thumbsup: Just hope I can catch the next one.

·
Registered
620 Posts
And what the happened with West? Last place in qual. and last in race. He needs to take it up a notch.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,059 Posts
Good race. Val just plain out paced Dani toward the end. Not a great showing for the Kaws, I know Hoppys got the talent, not sure whats going on there?

·
welds like he has palsy
1,761 Posts
I was most disappointed in Collin Edwards. He got pole! I was really hoping for a first win for him.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,059 Posts
I would have liked to see Colin have a run as well. Cant say the Yamaha wasnt hummin after Rossis performance.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
yep, good race....glad to see val get a win...he was def getting faster towards the end.....props to lorenzo for doing as well as he did with his injuries to the wrist and ankle..

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hopper suffered major rear traction issues, West had traction problems front and rear.
I couldnt believe the lap times Rossi and Pedrosa were doing towards the end of the race on a semi-damp track!
Apparently there was a strong tailwind down the back straight making Pedrosas bike go quicker than he was geared to go causing his engine to overrev, this is why he "backed off" in the last three laps.

Once again Rossi has shown why he is the master, ive never seen anyone else stay on the ragged edge for so long.

It looks like being an interesting year, Rossi/Pedrosa/Lorenzo/Stoner all with a good shot at the title, it hasnt been this competitive at the front for a while.

Schwantz/Rainey/Doohan/Gardner all over again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts